Where you are

Reminder: Y/N and bakugou age is 2 years apart. 

~3rd point of view~

"Y/N!" called D/N once he saw her he then gave a big sigh of relief and ran up to her. Y/N looked back at her dad, once she looked back she then dropped the heart of Te Fiti. Y/N then gasped and looked in the floor trying to find it. "Y/N..what are you doing here." D/N then picked up Y/N. "Dad I wanna go back" "yea yea I know but you cant go out there its dangerous." Y/N then gave a sad looked and saw the ocean "Please dad" "No..Y/N come on lets go back to the village" D/N then grabbed Y/N hand "You are the next great chief of our people." Then came M/N giggling and running up to Y/N "And you would do wonderful things my little girl." M/N then picked up Y/N giving her a kiss on the cheek "Oh yes." said D/N "but first you must learn where your meant to be"

Y/N then heard 5 men of the village doing a little chant. She then saw everyone running around and doing there jobs.

"Y/N. Make way  Make way. Y/N its time you knew the village of Motunui is all you need." the villagers then moved to the side. D/N then put Y/N down and started doing a dance with the other villagers. Once Y/N saw she started smiling and walking towards the ocean. M/N grabbed Y/N and put her down. 

"The dancers are practicing they dance to an ancient song. Who needs a new song the old ones all we need."                                                                                                                                                               D/N and M/N did a tradition dance. Y/N then started to the dance with her parents. Once she turned around she saw 3 old men with 3 leis put some on her.

"This tradition is our mission and Y/N theres so much to do. Dont trip on the taro root Thats all you need."                                                                                                                                                                       Y/N then started drawing with the other kids. Once she finished she showed her dad which was her on a boat. Y/N then looked at chickens jumping over a rock. She then raised an eyebrow after seeing one chicken with a coconut on its head but it still fell over the rock.

"We share everything we make (we make). We joke and we weave our baskets (Ah-Hah). The fisherman come back from the sea"

"I wanna see" Y/N sang while running to ocean "Don't walk away Y/N stay on the ground now our people will need a chief and there you are"

Y/N at this time was 12 years old

"There comes a day. Where your gonna look around and realize happiness is where you are"                                                                                                                                                                                           Y/N got on a small canoe and tried to go beyond the reef, but was stopped and picked up by her father.

"Consider the coconut! Consider its trees! We use each part of the coconut its all we need" D/N then threw a coconut that M/N got.

"We make our nets from the fibers. The water is sweet inside we use the leaves to build fire it cooks up the meat inside." D/N then sang "Consider the coconuts. The trunks and the leaves the island builds up what we need."

Y/N then sighed "And no one leaves" Y/N had on a crown (idk what its called sorry) and walked with her parents. "Thats right we stay. We're safe and we're well provided and when we look to the future. There you are." Y/N sighed again and looked to the side to see her grandma dancing. "You'll be ok. In time you learn just as I did. You must find happiness right where you are" D/N and M/N then looked to see Y/N but she wasn't there. They both then sighed knowing she probably went to the ocean.

Y/N took off her crown and fixed her hair while running towards her grandmother. She then stopped and saw her dancing with the sea. Y/N then ran next to her trying to learn the dance.

"I like to dance with the water. The undertow and the waves. The water is mischievous. Ha! I like how it misbehaves. The village may think im crazy or say that I drift to far but once you know what its like then there you are."

Y/N at this time was 16 years old. She still loves to dance with her grandmother and this time she knows the whole dance.

"You are your fathers daughter. Stubbornness and pride. Mind what he says but remember You may hear a voice inside and if the voice starts to whisper to follow the farthest star. Y/N that voice inside is who you are."

G/N then led Y/N to a small boat. "Wow" mumbled Y/N. As Y/N continued walking forward she then got stopped by her dad. "Dad! I was looking at the boats I wasn't gonna get on them." D/N then walked foward making Y/N walk back a little "C'mon Y/N I want to show you something." D/N then led Y/N to a mountain "I wanted to bring you here since the day you opened your eyes." D/N then pointed to a pile of stones "This is a sacred place. A place of chiefs. There will come a time where you will stand on this peek and place a stone on this mountain. Like my father and his father and every chief here. And when you place your stone you will make this island higher. You are the future of our people Y/N. There not out there" D/N pointed to the sea "There right here and its time for you to be what they need" He said as he pointed to the village. Y/N then nodded 'I need to be there for them'         

"We make our nets from the fibers. We weave our nets from the fibers. The water is sweet inside. We sing these songs in our choir. We use the leaves to build fire it cooks up the meat inside. We have mouths to feed inside." Y/N and M/N then started catching coconuts together.

"The village believes in us (Thats right). The island gives us what we need. And no one leaves!"  D/N spinned Y/N around        

"So here i'll stay. My home my people beside me. And when I think of tommorow there we are." Y/N danced with some other girls. Y/N then put on her crown. "I'll lead the way. I'll have my people to guide me. We'll build our future together. Cause every path leads you back to (where you are)" Y/N then looked to the side seeing her grandma dancing alone 'No I need to be there for my people. "You can find happiness right! Where you are. Where you are."   

~Bakugou Pov~ 

"Katsuki bakugou!!!" I hate that old hag with all I am. She always tries to get me with some royalty. 

"Here we have Uraraka from the Witch Island!" Witch island? Eh she looks ok but no my type. I mean can I be alone. I lost my bestfriend and the heart. I wanted to be powerful but no. Im 18 and shes like 17. Tch whatever. I have a telescope and I can see all of the islands. Im mostly focused on an island called Montinui it seems cool and that girl whoever her name is...shes kinda cute. Why cant I meet her. I have been seeing her ever since I was 12 and she gets more prettier everyday. HOW IS THAT FUCKING POSSIBLE!!! Anyway I need to see that other chick. Whoever that girl is I wanna meet her.

Sorry for grammar errors.