huit

-•-•-•-•-

-•-•-•-•-

J O H N  B 's expression was completely filled with surprise and joy upon hearing arianna's words,"w-what is it? is it gold?"

ari jumps down from where she once stood, revealing a large cylinder. pope sighs,"that's not gold." kie grunts.

ari hands the bottle over to john b, figuring he would obviously want it. he goes silent for awhile until he breathes out,"holy shit. this is from my dad."

"are you for real?" ari asks, a smile growing on her face. she was glad that she could provide some sort of closure or happiness for her friend.

jj puts a hand on john b's shoulder until he looks away and shouts,"code red! code red! square groupers! square groupers!"

everyone's attention quickly diverted onto the approaching vehicle, and the 2 figures that came out of the car.

"oh shit," ari murmurs.

kie commands to everyone,"go!" "it's the guys who robbed your house!" jj states matter-of-factly.

pope, being the only one with common sense, begs for the blonde to turn his flashlight off,"light! turn your light off man!" jj fumbles around with the flashlight, managing to turn it off.

"do you think it's them?" asks kie, her anxiety growing. jj nods,"homie's got a gun."

"screw this," begins ari, as she starts to run towards the fence where the van was. the rest quickly
follow.

tomassi hops over the fence with ease, and so does the rest of her friends. or so she thought. she was proven to be wrong once she saw pope stuck on the fence.

"guys! guys!" pope yells out, struggling. kie panics,"shit." "guys i'm stuck!" pope continues, trying to wiggle out of his shorts, considering they were the reason why he was still not over the fence.

jj face-palms himself before rushing to the boy,"pope! come on!" kie also sprints over to the flailing boy,"i got you. no. pope. don't move, okay?" ari watches as jj thinks about shooting pope's pants and she quickly involves herself,"jj no. not a good idea dude!"

"you're gonna rip me!" pope exaggerates, still wiggling around helplessly,"wait. you're gonna rip me?!"

"you're fine! come on!" kie shouts back.