After about 20 minutes of driving, you reached the location. It seemed kind of familiar but you couldn't remember. Qian Xi came out first and helped you get down, you thanked him. You kept the bouquet at the backseat of the car. And you made your way towards the building. As you entered the building, you realised why it seemed so familiar, it was Xin laoshi's studio. You were so embarrassed now, he would be the one taking the photos. As you went to the room of the set, you saw him there. It felt nostalgic as you remembered the first time that you met him with Qian Xi. He saw you both and came towards you. After the greetings and talking for a while about the whole photo shoot, Xin Laoshi had asked both of you to go and get changed. You both both nodded your head and went to your own designated rooms to get changed.

Qian Xi's POV :

We were going to take photos, first wearing a western wedding look then we would be wearing traditional Chinese outfit. I wore a dark blue suit with a white shirt inside and black shoes.
I was waiting for her to come, she came out wearing a creme coloured dress. She had her hair loose and wore a tiara on top.
She looked really pretty in it, I was awe struck for a moment.
The dress looked like it was made for her."She looks pretty doesn't she? " a voice said from behind me. It took me by surprise, when I turned back ,I noticed that it was Mr Xin. "Yeah, she really does look pretty " I replied in a small voice. She looked like she was going to get married any moment now. "You yourself don't look that bad ",He said with a small smile. I thanked him.

"(Y/n), you look really pretty today. Feel like I'm going to give you away " Mr Xin said as he went near (y/n). She smiled, I noticed that she had a really pretty smile. "This man. Don't worry I won't get married till you get married " she replied. I felt something odd when she said that. I was looking at her when our eyes met, she gave me a small smile. "This little kid " Mr Xin said as he gave her forehead a small flick. "Let's start with the shoot " he said as he turned and made his way towards me.

For the first photo, we were asked to sit on the space near the window. We were asked to look at each other, "you look really good in that suit " she said as our eyes met. "You look pretty yourself " I replied. She had really pretty eyes too. It had a hint of playfulness and innocence. I recalled the first time I met her, her eyes showed nervousness but now she seemed more comfortable with me. She turned out to be a really good companion. We changed quite a few poses. After we were done, we went to Mr Xin who showed us the photos. The photos came out really nice, as expected of Mr Xin.

"I was wondering why was there such a crowd outside. Look whose here " I heard a woman's voice. We all turned back and saw a woman wearing a black formal dress. She looked like she was in her mid twenties. "They had to cancel my appointment for a wench like you" she said as she came nearer. I felt (y/n) holding the hem of my coat . I turned back and looked at her, she looked frozen stiff. "What are you doing here? " Mr Xin said as he looked at her. "I'm here for my shoot which was supposedly cancelled because you all had 'more important things' I came to see what kind of important thing it was and turns out it's this wench's work." She said with a harsh tone as she came closer to (y/n).

I looked at the cameraman telling him to stop with the filming. He nodded and stopped the filming, I got a feeling that it was personal. "You're the same as that -" she was cut off by (y/n) ,"Don't. Don't take his name. You have no authority to utter his name from your mouth after what you did. Give him some rest " she said as she came forward. I could see her shaking a bit as she said those words. The woman looked like she was going to burst because of anger. "Enough. Security please show the kind lady outside " Mr Xin said as he looked at her. "If I knew it was you, I would have rejected it " he said in a harsh tone. Maybe they had history between them. "Don't touch me, I'll leave by myself " the woman said as she turned back and started walking. "And pretty boy, it would be better to stay away from that wench and her family " she said as she looked at me and continue her way out. "I'm sorry for all the drama" Mr Xin apologised to the both of us. "It's okay " I replied, I looked at (y/n) and she still looked a little unwell.