They hadn't seen my smirk had they?? I mean not like it matters, this is the last time they see me anyway, but did they...

It was eating me alive, so I went over to Flag. "Hey I am just going to go ahead a bit to see anything, I need to just check my firing is ok and my weapons are useable" I said my tone giving no room for argument or disagreeing. Flag looked at me for a while seeing the determination to not listen to him anyway.

Nodding he sighed "Ok but take some guys with you, I did promise to not get you killed." I nodded hesitantly then started walking through the 15 member squad, looking at them.

I knew I would shoot any of them if they went with me, and that was when I met the gaze of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin. Sighing I gave a nod of my head and a signal with my hand to follow and they smirked in triumph.

I sighed lightly and continued walking, noticing how what should be two sets of footstep turned into seven. I looked ahead, not fazed by Flags concerned shouts and continued walking. I can ignore them, I can Ignore them...

Seokjin POV:

I couldn't shake away the glint I had seen in her eyes, and now I realised neither could the others. I couldn't stop my eyes from boring at her body, enabling me to realise that I tried to sit down next to her. Well we all tried to.

We haven't become rusty and can see a recognise familiar glint like hers when we see one. Taehyung had managed to get directly to the left of her with Jungkook at her right, poor sweetheart not noticing due to her dazed state. But just because the little dot didn't notice it didn't mean that peeve of an officer didn't. "Hey, I'm on strict orders that say to keep you away from the doctor so back off!!"

He yelled. Oh why did you have to yell? We are in a confined area for fucks sake no one else needs to hear you being a goody too shoes and sucking up to Flag-Pole over here.." stated Yoongi his voice remaining monotone and his eyes fixated in a hard glare. Taehyung sighed before heading over to sit between Namjoon and I resting his head on Joonie's shoulder.

Jungkook released a gritty, low chuckle before he looked up and turned his body to face the now furious dochebag. "What did you just say?!?! You little bitch should have kept you in the psycho house!!!" he spat, causing JK's hand to ball up in a fist his knuckles turning white.

"Now back off!!! The doctor is out of your league!" He said smirking before shoving JK backwards. I found myself and the others smirking knowing what was going to happen next. In a matter of seconds Jungkook's hand had come up and hit the male in a undercut knocking him backwards before placing his foot steadily on the ground, then turning gracefully his other foot meeting his stomach in a solid kick only just missing his ribs.

"Don't tell me what to do!" he growled out being pushed back by other guards to sit between myself and Hoseok "And don't even try to get her...if I'm not a possibility for her then your existence is probably unknown to her." He finished smirking before looking back over at the doctor.

I noticed she was now pretty out of it but I could see the churning of her thoughts in her eyes. They held concentration and a hidden strength. All of us were staring at her, and there was no point in hiding it anymore. "The Little Lady does have looks doesn't she hyung" whispered Tae in my ear, making me let out a slight nod and a smirk before our attention was taken by a not so quiet question from one of our many dumb squad men.

"Hey Flag, are you sure the little doctor can fire a gun?? It might be best to give it to someone else. She's also a woman, it could cause an outrage on screen if they saw it...". Lets just say the whisper was not a word that would be used to describe his volume.

I found my eyes flicking to her form, her head now slightly inclined, obviously aware of what the stupid oaf of a male had said.

she took a deep breath finally moving her gaze upwards allowing us to see her face.