𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍

Start from the beginning

C/N sat down in between us and sat with his head resting in his hands, looking at us expectantly.

Y/F/N smiled and scooted closer to C/N and presented him with those two massive bags.

"Sooo C/N/N." She obviously flirted. "I just got these two little things for you it's not much really."

Y/F/N giggled and twirled her hair whilst looking up at him with puppy eyes. I actually felt like throwing up.

C/N frowned and started opening the first bag. "This is a bit much Y/F/N but thank you." 

"Awww C/N/N you're very welcome." She cooed and rested her head on his shoulder.

I felt myself turn beet red and turn away. I didn't even wanna see it.

C/N tipped open the first bag which was full of all his favourite chocolates and sweets. It literally made a pile the size of a mini volcano on the floor.

"Oh um wow Y/F/N that's a lot." He said picking up a handful and looking at it.

"Yeah I kinda bought all that they had haha." She replied. "But it was for you C/N/N so I didn't mind at all!"

C/N just nodded and looked up at me mouthing "What the hell?" before opening the second bag. 

He pulled out a big, white teddy bear holding a heart pillow in between its hands. 

C/N looked just as shocked as me as Y/F/N just smiled.

"Isn't it cute C/N/N? I bought this for you so you can think about me whenever you see it!"

"Umm yeah but isn't all this for Valentines Day?" C/N asked as he ran a hand through his hair.

Y/F/N pouted and snatched the teddy bear back.

"Well if you don't like it then-"

"No, no Y/F/N I love it." C/N smiled and he pulled her in for a hug.

Y/F/N stuck her tongue out at me before they pulled apart and she abruptly stood up.

"Well it was nice being here but I gotta go. I'll see you later C/N!" She winked and walked away, shutting the door behind her.

C/N breathed a sigh of relief before scooting closer to me.

"Hey Y/N are you alright? You haven't said anything since we got here."

I flushed at how close we were sitting and silently handed him the bag.

"It's not much but-"

C/N cut me off and flicked me on the forehead. It was a cute thing he liked to do.

"No Y/N that's fine honestly! I don't need much." He exclaimed as he gave me a cute grin.

I felt the corners of my mouth turn up as I watched him open the bag.

Inside some white tissue paper was a friendship bracelet. 

After looking around the whole shopping centre a few days ago I'd come to the conclusion that nothing there was right  for C/N. So I bought some thread and spent the whole of last night making him a navy blue and orange friendship bracelet which matched my own. I remembered him saying that we should have matching friendship bracelets years ago but I'd forgotten until now.

I nervously watched C/N's face as he held the bracelet in his hands. He threw his arms around me and squeezed me so tightly so I couldn't escape.

He let me go and slid it onto his wrist, looking at it in the light. 

"How did you remember?" He asked in astonishment.

"I don't know I just...did." That was literally the lamest reply ever but C/N didn't seem to notice nor care.

"Well thank you so much Y/N and between you and me," He lowered his voice to a whisper even though we were alone. "It's way better than Y/F/N's." 

I shook my head adamantly even though I totally agreed with him.

"No it's-"

"C/N! Y/N! Do you want some cake?" C/N's mum shouted from downstairs.

I didn't notice until now that there was the smell of cake in the air and I immediately felt my mouth water.

I was about to get up and go downstairs when I felt an arm slide around my waist and a pair of lips on mine. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment, not even thinking for a second that this was my best friend.

We broke apart and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I was a blushing mess.

C/N smiled and stood up, looking down at me still sitting on the floor in complete shock.

"You're such a good friend, Y/N." He smirked before walking out of his room and down the stairs.

♡︎

~peachy x

(1315 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)