❥ omake

Start from the beginning

"Midoriya, they said that its alright to go there. Let's go" the boy nodded.

"Let's find them, (L/n)-san!"

"Midoriya, better get ready. Whatever happens here, stays here, okay?" you said at the boy with seriousness written on your face.

"H-hai" he stuttered, getting nervous on what will happen after you opened that door.

You swallowed the lump that was on your throat as you held the doorknob.

You tightly closed your eyes as you opened the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"(Y/N)-CHANN!"

"D-DAZAI!"

You groaned, and tried to push the said male whose currently giving you a bear hug.

"So, you still up to that double suicide with me? (Y/n)-chan?" you shook your head.

"Nope, already taken" you bluntly said.

He froze and let go of you. "T-taken?" you nodded with a smile.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!"

"what the- I already told you that when you called me last week!"

He stood frozen at the doorway as you came inside the room. "Come here, Midoriya-kun" he hesitantly nodded.

He looked at the man with bandages who was at the door before he walked in the room.

"(Y/n)-san, its been a while" said a white haired male with uneven length bangs as he walked in front of you.

You grinned. "Yep, nice to see you again, Atsushi-kun!"

"You should have told us yesterday that you're coming, this wasn't in my schedule" said a tall man with long blonde hair. He pushed up his glasses. "But its nice seeing you again, (Y/n)"

You nodded. "Actually, we were just passing by. Nice to see you again, Kunikida"

"Who is this broccoli (Y/n)?" Dazai said as he poked the fluffy green hair of your companion. "Is he your boyfriend? I didn't know you were into--"

"No Dazai, he's having the same problem as mine"

"I-I'm Midoriya Izuku" said the pure boi.

"We need help. My boyfriend and his friends are missing. I didn't call my boyfriend because I have his phone, while his friends on the other hand, didn't answered his calls" you explained.

"We'll help, (Y/n)-san!" said atsushi with a smile.

"You should go with them, Dazai. That way, you'll give me peace for the rest of the day" Kunikida said, glaring at the bandaged male.

"No need to tell me, Kunikida-kun. Its (Y/n)-chan we're talking about here" he said in a sing song manner.

"Thank you so much guys! I know I wouldn't regret coming here!"