Her hands trembled to hold the papers , however tears dripped down unstoppable...

" Sumo..." I whispered softly and touched her shoulders to hold her...

She turned to me, wiping her tears...

" Shravan... This is really a big deal... Thank you so much and I ..."

Before she could continue,I cut off ...

"  ishhh....!!!And , you're going to pay my fees..."

I arched my brows ,  tracing  her forehead ... I leaned to her close .. she stepped back to ensure the space between us.. when she stuck at the wall , I scoffed closing my eyes...

I could see her eyes fluttering ..

Walking away ,she managed to divert me...

" Fees.. ?!" She gulped , suspecting me ...

" Don't worry... I won't ask for our friendship.. we are way beyond that..
You have to cook your special halwa for me..."

I said , observing her demeanor...

She let out a deep sigh , laughing...

" You scared me , shravan..."  Again she laughed , tugging her hair aside...

" It seems that you have  expected something else...?!"

It was an unexpected statement from me...

Her face turned pink in a wink ,that I had noticed in less than a second... Yet , she cleverly concealed it too quickly by shrugging her shoulders...

She moved to the cooking area and arranged the ingredients for Halwa. When she was making halwa ,I chose the  opposite window ledge as my comfortable seat where I can see her without much ado...

As time pass by, I went deep inside her  charmistic beauty... I saw only sumo infront of me , nobody else. I didn't know when I moved  that much close to her.. I was standing just  opposite to her  in a distance where I felt her warm breath...

She was stirring the Halwa ... Intermittently, her hair fell over her face which she struggled to manage...

" Preeta... Pack the food for delivery... Time up..."

She was instructing and shook her face to set the hair aside... I   traced her hair and gently tugged them behind her ear..She clenched her eyes in the act that made me to draw soft circles over her cheek...I forgot where I was... I was driven by the instinct to kiss her... Hence ,I moved close to her face slowly...

" Ikkkumm...."

Preeta cleared her throat loudly that brought us from the trance.. 

I understood the situation and retreated immediately... Sumo turned to the other side  ...

" Sumo ...food is out for delivery.we are leaving... Carry on..."

Preeta winked and was about to leave...

" Oye... Preeta.. Halwa?!"

Sumo transferred the Halwa to the bowl...

" Halwa..?! It's  for Shravan.... I don't want.. "

She neglected and walked to the door theatrically , gesturing me and sumo looking good as together...

Sumo nodded her head , squinting at her mischief...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

I never thought that I would be behaving weirdo ...

I tapped the steering wheel , as she was looking at me for long time...