Tumango ako kay Tita Gemma. "I promise po, tita. I won't do anything that will disrespect Vanessa or the both of you po."

"Good, be contented with the kissing muna," she replied. "Though keep it private and don't let us caught you like earlier."

I smiled awkwardly. Yep, totally not gonna happen again. Because earlier just became the most embarrassing moment of my life.

"At isa pa, Tyler. You have to pay a visit at our house. We should do this bonding thing."

I laughed nervously but nodded at him. Hindi ko alam kung anong ibig sabihin doon ni Tito Ricardo. But whatever it was, I'm just game to do anything to be on his good side.

It didn't take long for me to find that out. During our semestral break, I did that visit. Umuwi rin kasi si Vanessa sa kanila kaya lagi rin akong nagpupunta doon para bisitahin siya.

So, what Tito Ricardo was talking about was a drinking bonding. He tried to make me drunk and made me answer questions just to test my true intentions to Vanessa.

What he didn't know is I can handle my alcohol well. Kaya ang ending siya 'yung naunang nalasing at nagconfess ng kung anu-ano. I was so tempted to record everything but didn't do it. Ayokong ma-bad shot kay Tito although most of what he kept on babbling about ay patungkol lang sa pagmamahal niya kay Tita Gemma.

Naulit iyong bonding session namin pero nang sumunod ay kasama na si Miles. And I was glad that happened because after that, we finally cleared the bad air between us.

We also spent some time at my Dad's place. I still remembered the look on my family's faces when I brought Vanessa with me one dinner time.

My nephew and niece were ecstatic especially Nali while Ate Teriz had that all knowing look. Dad was happy and Quentin just gave me a teasing smile.

Sa kanilang lahat, si Tita Juliet lang ang medyo nagulat. But later on, she congratulated us and even joked about what she did before, trying to match Quentin and Vanessa and that she's not really good at that.

Tumawa lang kami doon. And that was one of the happiest dinner I've ever had. It could be perfect if mom was there pero alam ko namang hindi pa iyon uubra sa ngayon.

Kaya naman hindi na ako makapaghintay na mabisita ulit si Mommy at isama ulit si Vanessa sa Subic.

That was how we spent our vacation, going to each other's family's places. At doon ko rin napagtanto na may maganda rin palang epekto na hindi kami makapg-date sa public.

But the vacation days were ending soon. At mas lalo ko lang nadama 'yun nang mag-announce na simula na ng enrolment.

"Please?" Vanessa pleaded again, now she's even using her puppy eyes. Who can say no to that?

But I tried to play hard to get. "Why don't you look at it, yourself?"

"I'm nervous," sagot niya. "I know I did okay pero kinakabahan pa rin ako."

I sighed. "For sure you just didn't pass your subjects, mataas yung nakuha mong grade."

"Thank you," sagot niya at akala ko'y titigil na nang abutin niya yung manggas ng t-shirt ko at hinila-hila iyon. "But still, ikaw muna tumingin, please? I'll give you a reward if you do. How about if I get an uno, you'll get a kiss from me?"

I narrowed my eyes at her. Man, that sounded so tempting. Especially that we didn't get to that a lot lately as we were under the supervision of her parents.

"Deal, but one kiss in every uno that you got."

Napanguso si Vanessa. "I don't think I got more than one. Yung prof. lang sa PE yung nagsabi na iu-uno niya kaming lahat eh. Unless, may problem sa attendance." Then she sighed but nodded anyway, "Okay. Deal."