What is that? What is that? What the fuck is that? Then the next thing happened is that Nhica starts mumbling things. I decided to record it.

"I loved you. But why does it always have to be you? I kept apologizing for my mistakes that you never heard. Yet you decided to replace me." Nhica said.

"Ya! I just told you that I turned into a child and loved BYS and I want to stay with them and you stopped loving me. You replaced me with someone better. Someone New. Dad replaced me with Peter. Peter replaced me with Laura something. Everything seems to replace me. BTS probably replaced me with the new Jin Rae. I wanna go back to you. Yet I don't wanna. I know you guys don't care about me now. But I do. I love You. But it's time for me to let go. And for you to permanently forget about me. Forever. Peter, if you can only hear me. I wanted to say be happy. Now that I'm gone forever. Saranghae." With that she slept.

"What Language is that?" Dad asked.

"Korean." I said.

"What?! She knew another language?" Peter asked.

"She speaks six languages." I said.

Loki stood up carefully lifting her bridal style.

"Show me her room." Loki said.

Thor got up and both Gods went out the room.

"What just happened?" Peter asked.

"You're too slow to make a move." I said.

"Hey! I was gonna say that." Nat said.

"Too late." I smirked.

"Wait, you're shipping me and her?" Peter asked.

"Yes. Now shut up." I said.

"Let's call it a night?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah sure. Night guys." I said.

Pietro and I went away.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"What is it?" I said.

"Well, ever wondered why Nhica has the same name as you?" He asked.

"Well, multiverse is complex. Anything can happen." I answered.

"Well, go to sleep princess." Pietro said.

"Night Pietro." I smiled.

Pietro leaned and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Princess." He said.

I entered the room collapsing to the bed squealing like a little girl who just got her ice cream.

The next morning, I took a shower and changed.

I went out to see Nhica groaning loudly. Wow she managed to shower and change on that state.

 Wow she managed to shower and change on that state