Chapter II: I get a girlfriend, and a prophecy!

It's been a couple of weeks since I joined the hunters.  My only friend in the hunters is Thalia.  I tell her almost everything;  Including things about my world.  Today I was telling her how I don't have dyslexia like a normal demi-god.  But we were more focused on capture the flag today. 

Once we got to camp, the hunters set up their camp, while Thalia, put her stuff in cabin One, and I put my stuff in Artemis' cabin.  Well tried.
As I opened the door, a guy came up to me.
"You can't go in their." He told me.
"Yeah I can." I replied.
He looked at me like I was stupid.
"Listen kid... This cabin is honorary, no one allowed in, except for hunters."
"Well, I'm a hunter and Artemis' son." I said while rolling up my sleeve to reveal a hunters tatoo on m wrist.  And a moon bracelet Thalia made for me.
"How...?" He looked shocked, confused, and... Annoyed?  He just mumbled something like, 'Impossible', and walked away.  I walked inside and put down my bag.  I put my bow and quiver on a table, then pulled out my sleeping bag and put it on the bed with a Silver and grey bedframe.  Once I finished unpacking, I went to see Thalia.  I walked over to cabin one and saw Thalia walking out.
"Hey Thals." I said to her.
"Hey Gar.  What's up?"
"Wanna go to the dock?" I asked.
"Sure."
We walked over to the docks and took off our shoes and put our feet in the water.
We sat in silence for a minute or two until.
"Hey Garth. Do you wonder what you would do if you weren't a hunter?" She asked me.
"Well.  The only reason I wouldn't be a hunter is if I was never transported here.  So... I guess I would always choose to join the hunters, I mean I met you, and you're my best friend." I said then looked at her.
"Well, if you weren't a hunter, I don't know what I would do." She said and looked at me, slowly both of us started to lean in.  After about a second, our lips met.  I felt amazing.  I cupped her cheek with my hand and grabbed her waist with her other.  We kissed for a good minute then we broke apart.
-With Artemis-
Artemis heard a weird ding go off, her alarm if one of her hunters broke their oath.  She waved and a silver must appeared, and it showed a sight that brought a frown to her face, then a small sad smile.  She saw Garth and Thalia kiss.  She knew that two of her hunters broke he oath, but she couldn't help but be happy for her son.  Maybe, just this once she'll let it slide.  I mean he is her son after all.  And when they traveled, he was super nice and polite to the hunters.  She didn't see the harm in letting them date.  It was okay in her mind, but to the hunters it might not be.
-Back with Garth and Thalia-
No one's POV
As soon as they broke away from the kiss, they felt something in their heart.  A little tug, a little sign that their relationship was okay.  So, Garth leaned in again and kissed her.  This time it had more passion and emotion to it.  Thalia kissed back, and put her arms around his neck.  He moved a little closer to her, and she moved to sit on his lap.  Garth licked her bottom lip for permission to enter her mouth.  She granted and their tounges battled for dominince, Garth won though and began exploring the inside of her mouth.  Thalia pressed her body up against his, the kiss becoming even more heated than before.  Thalia wrapped her legs around Garth's waist.  They finally separated when the need for air became too great.  Garth and Thalia opened their eyes and stared at each other lovingly.  They got up and Garth took hold of Thalia's hand.
"Thalia, Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Garth asked her.  Instead of replying she gave Garth a sweet and short kiss.
"Does that answer your question?" She whispered lightly.
"Yes. Yes it does."
The couple walked back to main camp and to the Archery grounds.  For the rest of the day, they practiced archery together.  That is until they were sitting around the campfire with a few older campers, Chiron, the hunters, and a few new campers who wanted to stay.  Chiron was telling everyone an old wives tale about dolphins and wine.
"-and the man said to his wife, 'i don't want to be a sailor, no I don't my dear wife.  I'd rather be a dolphin than a sailor.  You must be crazy to think I'll be a sailor.'  Dionysus heard this and boomed from the clouds, 'Madness you shall have, a dolphin you shall be.  Forced to drink only from an ocean of the worst wine!' the man then turned into a dolphin and was going into the sea, banished to drink only from wine forever." Chiron finished.  As people got more tired and started to wind down, green smoke started pouring out from the big house. 
Then, the attic windows cracked and shattered and a ball of smoke came out and crashed into the fire.  The fire became green and red.  Then an old withered voice spoke up.
"A relationship forbidden,
A child sentenced to death,
A Banished Sun returned,
A battle not yet won,
The hunter and the tracker
Go to where secrets are told, 
And where my journey began.
Do thee,
And Greece will begin anew!". The voice finished and the fire looked as if it was going to explode, then imploded into light.  Everyone looked around, and then at the child of the moon.  He then looked at Thalia and a voice cut the silence.
"Could The hunters come to the big house, please." Chiron asked.
Garth looked at him and Chiron noticed Garth's gaze, he nodded and spoke again.
"Actually hunters! Make preparation for capture the flag." The hunters nodded and walked off, the other campers walked to their cabins mumbling about the prophecy.