Chapter 46

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I sit up and look around for Nick. He probably left. I get up and take a shower. I was going to the hospital to visit Josh. It was a bit cold this morning, even though it's spring going into summer but whatever. I get changed into this:

with a pair of nike air force 1

with a pair of nike air force 1. I leave my hair out and put on some very light makeup. I grab my phone and go downstairs. Nick was down there talking to Jaden and Anthony. Nick sees me and comes up to me.

"hey babe, are you going to the hospital?" he says. I just nod. "ok well do you want me to come with you?" he asks. 

"sure" I reply. We walk out to Nick's car and he drives to the hospital. We get out and walk up into the waiting room. A doctor appears in a few minutes.

"Ms Richards?" he says. I stand up and walk over. I was really nervous. It could be good or bad. He could die or be alive. Anyway, stop thinking about that! He takes me into the room and I see Josh. He wasn't awake. Is he dead. He probably is. STOP THINKING THAT!

"ok, so Joshua has got severe gun shots, as said before, and will be able to stay alive if he gets the surgery," He says. I smile. "but there is a problem, the price of the surgery is very expensive at the price of $1,600" he says

"holy shit, why so expensive?" I ask

"It takes patience and time towards the surgery and we are running out of the surgeons that do this type of surgery" He says. I excuse myself then go back to the the waiting room. Nick was sees me and stands up.

"is he ok?" he says when I get to him.

"yeah, but in order for him to stay alive, he has to have a surgery and it costs fucking $1,600..." I say with my head down. Nick takes the tip of my chin and makes me face him.

"well anything for you, I will pay" he says. I look at him surprised

"no, Nick no" I say "I can't make you pay" 

"well to bad, I already did" he says while showing me the receipt.

"omg nooooo Nick!" I say "you didn't have to do that! I could've just worked for it" I say. He shrugs and I jump into his arms. "thank you" I say into his ear. He pecks me then I hop down. We both go in to say goodbye to Josh before his surgery even though he's not awake. I kiss him on the head and say my good luck. 

After that, Nick says is good luck and good bye to him. We leave then go to Nick's car. I jump in and connect my phone to the aux. I start playing my favourite song ROCKSTAR by DaBaby. Nick turns it up full volume and opens the sunroof and all the windows. We were literally vibing. When we got home I just slumped on my bed. I was so tired. But I also wanted to know how Josh got shot. I got up and walked down stairs. The boys were gaming. I turned the console off. They all groaned and looked at me.

"so, when's the day when you're gonna tell me how my brother got shot and nearly died?" I ask. They all look at each other nervously. I raise one of my eyebrows.