2 Great shock

Of course, we all that got an award was given scholarships into McCartney University, we knew our surroundings easily when we got here because we rolled together. Ed and I have also been having good time together but I have been so worried about our relationship lately. The cheerleader was always hovering around him and he kept giving her attention and giving me a lesser attention, or maybe  because there are lot of pretty girls around and so I feel so insecure, oh! I don't have low self-esteem; I am sure about that.

It is time for our second semester examination, and we are having our last paper today I have been reading with Carissa lately, she is very intelligent and smart and very friendly. You guys know about a fresher抯 goal, to come out the best which might not happen at the end in some cases.

'thank Jah! This is the last topic' Carissa said happily

'yup, and we are done in the next three hours!' I replied and we grinned at each other.

'decorum!'the librarian said and we grinned showing our thirty-two.

'i haven't seen Katherine lately, how is she?'Carissa asked turning to the last page written.

'she is good, you know these science students and their busy, busy lifestyle' I said to her and we laughed facing our books.
'hey yo! How are you babes doing?' Joshua asked sliding into the empty chair opposite me, sipping from the drink in his hand

'yea, we good man' we replied. We have always greeted each other that way. Joshua was in Introductory Technology department and so we met here in the library few weeks back. He is a cool and caring guy.

'what sup with your exams lately, avnt been seeing you guys around?' he asked staring directly at me making me stare blankly at my note.
Carissa noticed and answered 'exams been good, yours?'
'not bad either' he answered unzipping his bag to bring out something Kreeeeee kreeeee kreee!!!
The bell for our last paper just went out.
'its time for our paper' I  said too quick.
'ok, great timing...will see you guys around' he hugged us and left.
We walked into the class for our exam, I saw Ed sitting alone and decided to go seat with him, was about to tell Carissa when I saw Silver, the cheerleader, walking to meet Ed and she even sat there. I changed my mind, because I have decided not to fight over a guy and went with Carissa. whatever!
Exams were over and everyone started returning to their homes. I won抰 be going home, Katherine and I has decided to spend the holiday here, at least no borders because we stay off campus.
We said our byes to our friends and then we walked home. Katherine treated dinner today, when we were done eating, we sat on the couch watching The Witcher when I got a text from Ed. 'hi, come to the round garden, wanna see you'.
'Kate! Ed wants to see me!' i told her happily. 'maybe he wants to finally apologize for his so called behavior lately'. I told her already wearing my flats already.
'babe, i dont think so, just go hear what he has to say' she told me avoiding my gaze,
'is there something you know that I don't Kate?' I asked her feeling weak already, whenever Kate sounds like that, then there is more to what I know
'so sorry Bell, I concluded to tell you when exams were over so that you won't be distracted but just go and hear what he has to tell you first.

'oK, I know you would have told me, let's just hope for the best.' I said walking out.

The weather was so cold, I forgot to wear my sweatshirt, at least my tank top is a bit thick but my shorts is a story for another second.

I got to the Private Round Garden and sat searching with my eyes for Ed but he was nowhere to be found, two minutes later I was hearing sexual moans behind a tree about ten feet away.  After five minutes of sitting, the moans from the two became louder, I saw the silhouette of two figures behind a tree moving rhythmically.
A small and huge figure, I can tell Ed's body even if I was blindfolded but why will that be Ed, anxiety got the best of me. Moving closer I called out.
'Edddd...are you there?' I could perceive his cologne.
This can't be happening!!