Chapter 19: Five Months Later...

Start from the beginning

"Well, she's fine." Liam commented and Niall just nodded.

"do the two of you, currently, are seeing each other?" she asked and Niall shrugged.

"She's busy with her dance sessions and I'm on tour." Niall managed to say. Well, that's an excuse. I'm done teaching for a moment.

"When will you boys go back to London?" she asked and the other lads grinned.

"We'll be back, tonight!" Harry cheered and the others nodded.

"We can't wait!" Zayn added.

"Well, that's good. It was nice having you here! One Direction, everyone!" the host announced and the crowd cheered. I flicked off the television and threw the remote beside me.

Niall's still single.

And I felt so bad of having a boyfriend.

I mean, you know...

I already have a boyfriend and he doesn't.

And we broke up five months ago.

I like Lawrence, but I don't love him YET.

Yes, it's a YET.

And MUST be a YET.

Yeah.

I sighed and stared at the TV blankly, thinking of what to kill boredom.

After 10 minutes of sighing, staring, and sighing, I was snapped out by my phone ringing beside me.

Without bothering to look at the Caller's ID, I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"HI LORE!" I heard a familiar voice shouted through the phone. I had my phone inched a distance away from me. I don't want to be deaf.

"Hey, Lou!" I answered and chuckled. I haven't talked to him in a while.

"Lore, we're going back to London tonight!" he chirped and I laughed.

"I've heard." I said in agreement and I heard him sigh.

"Can you pick us at the airport?" he asked and I can imagine him in his pleading eyes and puppy dog face.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's been a long time since I've talked and saw you! I just wanna hang out!" he said and I sighed.

"Fine." I finally said and I heard a distant shouts of YES'es and WOOOO's. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Okay, Lore! We'll see ya later!"

"Call or text me when you have arrived, 'kay?" I said and he made a 'mmm' reply.

"Okay, bye." I said and hung up.

I'll be meeting them again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

"HURRY UP, NIALL! OUR FLIGHT IS IN ABOUT HALF AN HOUR! WE SHOULDN'T MISS IT!" I heard Lou's familiar voice shouted at the back of my bedroom door. I sighed and zipped my luggage bag and opened the door to reveal a frustrated looking Louis.

"It took you so long in there!" he complained and I rolled my eyes.

"Next time, give me food and I'll speed up." I said sarcastically and this time, it's his turn to roll his eyes.

We walked down the hallway and into the elevator. After a minute, we have reached the ground floor and I saw the other lads waiting at a bench down the hall. Once they saw us approaching, they stood up and relief flashed through their faces.