Stranger! Stranger!

A few weeks later, dad drove me to school. Sounds nice huh? We have a smart car.

I know that Daniel has a picture of me in his room and that's really creepy so that's why I'm on my way to my form teacher. As I was going in I saw Jake coming out and running from the class. That's weird.

Later on, I got told off during English because I started laughing out of nowhere.

Flashback

We were in the farms gift shop and Ben wanted to buy everything there. He was really annoying everyone and using all the toys to startle people he didn't know. Then, one of them came up to him and Ben pointed at him going "STRANGER! STRANGER! STRANGER!"

It attracted everyone's attention.

Later on, when Ben refused to go home, Pete picked him up then what did Ben do?

"STRANGER! STRANGER! STRANGER! STRANGER!"

It got us into a lot of trouble.

Flashback ends

Yeah so I got a detention for that because I have a moody drip for a teacher. Who cares, it's better than going home.

The next day, I was sitting in the Brockmans kitchen with Jake and his parents. They were asking me if I knew Jake was bullied. They weren't being intimidating or anything, I think they just wanted to know.

"Well... um no," I mumbled. "No I didn't know that," obviously I did, but they don't have to know that.

It turns out that the reason Jake was coming out of our firm class was because our teacher wanted to speak to him. She knew he was bullied and wanted to ask him about it.

The worst part is - Daniel Moore is one of the bullies.

The kid who keeps bugging me. Does he really think that bullying my friend is going to make me hang out with him?

Some people are just stupid with two Os.

Jake POV

Chelsea had gone home after that. I know she wasn't the one to tell miss that I was bullied but I did see her going to form and that's why I ran. I don't know why she was going in there but I needed to find out because she keeps coming to school with bruises. More bruises than what I get. I'm worried about her.

There has to be a reason why she keeps trying to put off going home, even though she knows she has to. Apparently she's been at Rebecca Wilson's house for the past 3 days. I was going to speak to her tomorrow whether she liked it or not.

Chelsea PoV

I felt really bad about leaving Paige at home while I was with Rebecca. That's why I went back home today. Of cource dad was really angry with me but it's not like I didn't expect it. As soon as I got in my room, Paige came crying to me and threatened to kill me if I left her there again. Younger siblings...

Apparently she's been in my room the last three days. As long as she wasn't still sick then I was fine with that.

I was worried about Jake. I mean, at least the bullying been sorted out but has it really? Will it actually stop? I hate Daniel even more than I did before. Nobody bullies Jake and gets away with it. Tomorrow he was gonna get it.

But for now, I was tired and wanted to go to sleep. And nothing can stop me from sleeping even if it's important.