Chapter 19

The whole school fell silent after Tom Riddle's announcement, and Harry's worst nightmare from the deep dark corners of his heart become a living reality, Harry was on his knees still in the Hospital Wing, Madame Pomfrey had her hand around Harry in an attempt to comfort him, but nothing was able to stop him from letting the tears slip from his eyes.

He put her in danger, he out his friends in danger, he put the closest people he could call his family in trouble. He was vulnerable now that Riddle had Hermione in his hands, he could do anything to her, anything and Harry was determined not to let that happen to her. He had to protect her, he had to save her, he had to be there for her, even if that meant he wasn't coming out if this alive.

There was only one thing left to do now, to face his faith, to face the man who took everything away from him. He wasn't going to take away anything else, no, he did enough when he killed Harry's parents. Harry grunted and wiped away the tears from his eyes. And with the pain if his bloody leg returning, he got up, stripped himself of all his weapons and ammunitions and turned to the faces of the students that laid in the hospital beds, the students he put in danger, he basically put them in their hospital beds, but now he was going to put Riddle, not in a hospital bed, but his grave.

Harry limped towards the door, with Madame Pomfrey crying behind him, he went out and he took a glance at the lifeless body if his godfather, Sirius Black, and walked towards his, so called, faith.

As he walked towards the doors of the Great Hall, where he first met the love of his life, he saw the lifeless bodies if many brave policemen laying in the ground, he knew that Riddle told him that his friends died but he new that it wasn't true at all, his friends were all skilled and they would most definitely be alive, injured: yes, but alive.

Finally Harry reached the doors of the Great Hall, just like the gates of Hogwarts, the doors had a haunted sense to it. He took a deep breath and pushed open the doors.

The Great Hall was empty and dark, but lit enough so Harry could see around the place, the four house tables were destroyed and laid to rest in a corner of the room along with some students' bodies, when he looked at the top of the room his heart skipped a beat, attached to the roof was the bomb, there was no way he could diffuse that there. When he looked at the end of the room his heart stopped, unconscious on the ground and all ties up was Hermione. Harry forget about his pain and ran towards her, but obviously things seemed to be too easy.

Boom!

Hermione woke up after she heard someone fire a gunshot, it was loud and it meant that it was close to her, her head was aching loudly and when she struggled to move, she realized that she was tied up. She squinted as her eyesight returned and she saw Harry face flat in the ground with Tom Riddle hovering over him with a smirk on his face, "Harry Potter is dead!" He said, and it echoed off the wall, he kicked Harry hard in the ribs and you could've heard it crack.

"No!" Hermione yelled. Her first friend, her best friend, her boyfriend, laid on the floor life less, why did it have to be him?

She began to cry as Riddle made his way over to her.

The old man came up to her and stooped down next to her, "Pity, you chose someone like him, isn't it beautiful?" He asked, in a mock tone.

"He's ten times the person you'll ever be!" She yelled in his face, not feeling any danger at all.

Riddle closed his eyes and sighed, "You have one more chance to come with me or you'll face the same faith as your boyfriend!" He yelled din her face.

His answer was Hermione spinning around and kicking him in his face. His eyebrows furrowed and he closed his eyes and seemed to have a fight going in his head.

He finally opened them abd smirked at Hermione, "I think I'll have a little fun with you before I murder you," He said.

Hermione's eyes widened when she realized what he was saying, "Noooo!" She screamed.

The man held he down and began stripping her if her top and bra, "Noooo!" She yelled.

"Noooo!" Harry heard, it was the voice of Hermione, she was being tortured, his back, where Riddle shot him and his legs were gushing out blood and his ribs were definitely broken, he didn't have much energy to get up.

"Don't touch me!" Those words made Harry's blood boil, it meant that...no, he couldn't even think about it. Grunting he got up with his eyes red with anger, he looked at Riddle trying to get his hands on a shirtless(and braless) Hermione, but she was kicking to make him not touch her.

He let out a scream if anger and ran to him, when Riddle saw him his eyes widened, Harry jumped on him and started beating him to a pulp, while Hermione looked on in joy that Harry was still alive.

"You fu**ing a**ehole, Tom Riddle, first you killed my parents then one of your baboons killed my godfather and now you went to rape my girlfriend!?" He picked up a gun and looked pointed it at him.

"Harry!" Hermione yelled and ran behind him, her hands still tied together.

Harry looked at her and saw the fear in her eyes and realized he killed someone minutes ago and he was going to do it again, Riddle laugh, "You don't have the heart to do it, Potter!"

Harry picked up a brick and smashed it into Riddle's head making him unconscious.

"Hermione, are you alright, what did he do to you!?" He yelled and hugged her.

"I'm alright, are you alright, you're bleeding Harry!" she replied, she then began blushing furiously when she realized she was half naked in front of him.

Harry pulled away and averted his eyes, he took off his shirt and handed it to her had she quickly covered it up and then he untied her hand.

But, when everything seemed to be going great, again, there was a loud explosion and Harry instantly remembered the bomb that was over his head, a wood fell down and hit Hermione on the head, making her fall unconscious.

"Hermione!" Harry yelled, he looked up and saw more wood and bricks were beginning to fall so he did the only thing that he could to protect her, he covered her body with his, and pressed his lips against her, "I love you."

And then everything turned black.