"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

He chuckled a little, "You're the first person I wanted to call. But I felt like Fiona should know first. She cried herself to sleep and I just... I just needed some air"

"Of course." I said, placing my hand on his cheek.

"I miss my mom like crazy, but I was young when she died. I don't remember it hurting this bad. When you uh, when you lost your dad, did it ever stop hurting this much?" Chris asks as averts his eyes to his shoes.

"Yes and no. At first you are overwhelmed, but it eventually becomes easier to deal with. Some people will say you are mourning too long, others will say not long enough. But I don't think you ever stop mourning someone you love. You just adapt. You learn how to function one day at a time. But there is no right way. And you just lost your last parent. I'd be concerned if it didn't hurt you." I pause briefly before continuing.

"Just know that I am here for you. Even if you want to sit in silence. Especially if you feel like eating ice cream. I will be there before you can say Ben & Jerry's."

Chris laughed at this and said, "God I love you Callie."

My mouth fell open and Chris turned to me wide-eyed. I guess he didn't mean to blurt it out like that. My chest filled with something warm and fuzzy. Is this what love feels like? I never really had a serious boyfriend in school. No one that made me feel like Chris does. Happy. Which is why I don't regret saying it back. We both grinned like idiots before we started making out like hormonal teenagers. Eventually I had to pull back to catch my breath.

"As much as I want to stay out here with you, I think we should head back. "

"Yeah," Chris agreed, "I have to make sure someone can cover for me at work so I can start taking care of stuff."

We stood and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I clung to his waist. We made it halfway back to my dorm when I saw some bathrooms. I looked around quickly before pulling him into the girl's bathroom.

"Callie! What..."

"Shh!" I cut him off, then turned to push the trash can in front of the door to buy us some time if someone came in. I turned to Chris and wrapped my arms around his neck, brushing my lips against his.

"Let me take care of you." I breath, before capturing his lips in a kiss. I back him into a stall, shutting and locking it. Kneeling in front of him, I work on his belt buckle.

"You sure?" Chris asks as his breathing quickens.

"Positive."

Once I freed his hard member, I gently kissed the head and whispered that it was beautiful.

"Did you just call my dick beautiful?" Chris raised an eyebrow.

I laughed, "Umm...yeah. It is a very, nice dick."

"You are so weird, but I love that about you." Chris chuckled at me.

I shut him up quickly when I put my mouth on him. I moved up and down his shaft, working my tongue. I paused a few times to suck on the head. I worked my way down as far as I could take him in my mouth. My eyes watered and it was a little hard to breath, but it was worth it to hear the sounds Chris was making. He gave me warning that he was about to cum, but I didn't want him out of my mouth yet. I continued to suck as he came and swallowed before slowly taking him out of my mouth.

"Fuck, you're killing me."

"Your welcome." I smirk.

"Oh, I plan on returning the favor." Chris looks at me deviously before he latches onto my neck and his hands caress my breasts.

One hand stays on my breast while the other unbuttons my pants. He slides his fingers down into my pants, running his fingers through my lips. He looks at me, his eyes darkening.

"Is this for me? You're so wet for me."

I hum in response as his fingers skillfully circle my clit. My knees weaken and I slump over Chris's shoulder as he brings me to climax. He holds me until the aftershocks leave my body. Parting, Chris lets out whoop as we adjust our clothes. I laugh and shush him so I can see if the coast is clear. We hurry back to my dorm like someone is going to jump out and yell at us for what we did in the public bathroom. When my building comes into view, I get an idea.

"Race you to the door!" I shout then take off running before Chris can respond.

"You cheater!" Chris yells as he takes off after me.

We race down the pathway, ignoring the stares of stragglers heading back to their own dorms. I look back and see him right behind me. I let out a yelp and push harder. I touch the wall first, leaning on my knees to catch my breath.

"Thank you. You made this day so much better."

"Just today?" I tease.

"You are feisty tonight. I like this side of you."

"You're not too bad yourself."

Chris's eyes twinkled and he gave me this look that made me weak in the knees.

"Can I call you tomorrow after classes?"

"Of course. I meant what I said, anything you need. I'm your girl."

Chris bit his lip and looked at me through hooded eyes. His voice deep and husky.

"Yes, MY girl."

-----------

AN: Hey again. This is kind of a shorter chapter because I didn't want to smoosh the next chapter in with it. See you next chapter! Thanks for reading!