chapter 1

How much money do you have (it is not in the apocalypse yet) 5 euro get as much as you can tamsin Kerrie you rob from that stand ok I will rob this stand I went over hey ladie ya you over there is a delivery for you thanks boy zziiipppp I took as many sweets as I could shit security hey u there stop the man in black said no I shout as I take out my gun and shout him tamsin kerrie lets go now . To the woods gaurds lets go come on guys we have to go we ran as fast as we could to the house slam we lost them I said breathing loudly go get paddy and conor we will need them away frim the Windows go now I will put on the tv they all walk back where is Caitlin and emily they are getting fire wood the man on the news says breaking news the zombie apocalypse is here I am diwn town seeing all this so lock your doors they are coming for you caitlin burst through the door did you hear ya we said emily runs in wuth a bag what in the bag I ask weapons amo and armour put some on hey guys says tamsin is that mooooomm I shout I will never get my iphone 7 now mikey look under your bed oo there it is who cares now at least I git my iPhone 7 mikey your phone is not the only thing that matters says tamsin like what peo tamsin you are right i internet and credit is inportint to you are a genius tamsin groaned how are we going to surive with him nooooo my phone is dead you see what I meen.

Merry Christmas everyone