Theory 2 - Dancemania And Nationals

Theory 2:

We already know that A-Troupe are going to Dancemania, much to Emily's disappointment. In the video, it not only shows Dancemania routines, but also B-Troupe rehearsing a dance, including Summer and Cleo, at the very beginning of the video. The dances they are doing could be possible routines for Nationals.

But also, at 0:14, we see Summer dancing with a few A-Troupe members. She's either dancing at Dancemania with the rest of A-Troupe, or dancing at Nationals with B-Troupe. Summer also says in the trailer, "I don't know where I belong," which could show that she is questioning whether she should go and dance at Nationals or go to Dancemania.

At 0:11 and at 0:19, Richelle is dancing at Dancemania, but it looks like she is performing a solo. Maybe she was offered a solo, or she gave up her spot to go solo, which could've resulted in Summer dancing in her spot. This would have meant that they swapped places, and that Summer stays dance captain.

Lastly, if you look closely at 0:22, you can see someone else performing a solo- Ozzy. Maybe he was chosen to perform a solo, or he decided to go alone as well. It is a possibility that he is competing against Jones- the person who Ozzy challenged to a battle in The Next Steep over a phone. I guess we'll just have to wait and find out...

Published On: Wednesday, 13th May 2020
Words: 245

A/N: Thank you for reading! How is everyone today? Do you agree with our theory, or was there anything we missed? If you have any ideas, do tell us! ~R(MissEurovision)&A(SummerDancer12376)