Chapter 2

Andy's P.O.V

Today was the concert and it was sold out. I was in the dressing room doing my war paint when Ash walked in.

"Man, I'm stoked. This is going to be the best concert ever." Ash said.

"Yeah," I said.

Jake and Jinxx then walked in the room. CC was the last in the room. Jake and Jinxx are dating and of course everyone accepted. They are so happy together.

Hi Jake. Hi Jinxx." I exclaimed happily.

"Hi," they both said kinda outta of breath.

"Did you guys run," I said.

"Yeah, we did, Jinxx thought we were late." Jake said.

CONCERT TIME!!!!" I screamed.

Makayla's P.O.V

Charlie and I were in the front row of the concert.

They played:

Wretched & Divine

In The End

Saviour

God Bless You

ann Set The World On Fire. My personal favorite is Saviour. Dont ask me why, it just is.

"Hey Charlie. My dad also got us backstage passes." I said happily.

"Your dad is really awesome." She said really loud.

"Well lets go." We said at the same time.

When we got backstage, we were the last ones. There had to be about over a hundred girls and guys.

*2 hours later*

Charlie and I were now standing in front of Andy and ashley.

"Hey, what are your names?" Andy asked us.

"Umm...my name is Makayla and her name is  Charlie." I said quietly.

"Well, its nice to meet Makayla and Charlie." Ashley said.

Charlie and I gave them our CDs so they could sign it. Andy looked at me with those bright, beautiful blue eyes and smiled at me. I blushed and smiled back. After everyone signed our things, we left to go to the car. My car is a hummer. It is really cool.

"Hey want to out to the bar. After all, you are 21." Charlie said.

"Sure, lets go."

There was a bar right across the street from the venue.So we got back out and walked to the bar. Once we got inside, me and Charlie went to go get us some drinks. As I walking around, I lost Charlie somewhere in the crowd. Lets just say I was drunk as hell. I was stumbling around until I bumbed into someone. I looked up and saw Andy staring at me with that beautiful smile upon his face.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Do you think that Makayla has crush on Andy or that Andy has a crush on Makayla?

I guess you will just have to wait for Chapter 3.

By the way, I can only update at school because im grounded. I may or may not have snooped for christmas presents. Oh well. So therefore i will only be updating Monday-Friday.

See ya later my rainbow cookies

~Charlie