Grey Eyes~

(Morgue's P.O.V.~)

Today was just another typical day at the Freakshow. I carefully maneuvered the first meat hook up my nose, and carefully guided it until it was poking out of my mouth. This is a trick I'm best known for..That, and my sword swallowing. Gasps and looks of shock illuminated throughout the crowd of visitors, which was always the best part. These people are so used to their meaningless jobs and their social media, they're not expecting to see somone swallow swords, swallow and upchuck billiard balls, or play with meat hooks..It's always good to see the unusual.

After inserting and maneuvering the second hook, my trick was complete, and I moved around on the stage, getting closer to the audience, so they could get a better look. As I did so, I came face to face with the most beautiful pale grey eyes, I've ever seen. I nearly gasped in awe, but I couldn't or else I could've gotten seriously hurt. 

I stepped back a little and saw the grey eyes, belonged to a beautiful girl. She had flawless skin as pale, if not paler than mine. She had snow white hair, a pierced lip, and was wearing all black...She was gorgeous. Her eyes were glued to me, and didn't have a look of shock or disgust in them...They were filled with awe and adoration. She had a big smile with perfectly even pearl white teeth.

I wanted to know who she was, but it was kind of hard to do so when your mouth is forced agape by two meat hooks. I decided I should take the hooks out, and slowly and carefully pulled them out. The crowd cheered and I took a bow, my eyes fixed on the grey eyed beauty. I was gonna go talk to her, when my friend and fellow freak, Asia, stopped me.

"Hey Moruge! Great job!" She exclaimed with a big bright smile.

I half smiled and said "Thanks."

Her dad called her over, and she scurried off. I looked back to where the girl was standing, but saw she wasn't there. I started moving through the crowd, occaisionally being stopped by fans, to take pictures. I was so caught up with trying to find her, that I ran into someone.

"Oh shit, I'm so-" I started apologizing, when I saw some familiar eyes.

The girl smiled and said "It's no big deal...You did a good job out there."

I smiled and said "Thank you..I see you enjoyed the show?"

She smiled bigger and nodded, then said "Yeah, I'm a huge fan of yours, um...And I'm a fan of the show...I wish I could be apart of it."

I smiled and hoped she has an unsual talent, because I wanted to get to know her.

"Oh I bet you're good at something. Got any talents?"

She nodded and said "Yeah, I'm a contortionist, and I'm a fire eater."

I smiled and said "That's awesome! Hey um..Todd's having some auditions for new acts tomorrow, why don't you stop by and you can show us what you're made of."