TYC002 Interview

(A/N: All Characters, Organizations, Events, Places, and News Articles used in this story are fictional)
____________________________________________
August 10, 2015, Monday
DE LEON EMPIRE PRIME HOLDINGS
OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN

Things are crazier than expected for the first week of Bea's turn over on the company. She's all out. Rules are made. She tries to establish authority and more intelligent planning among all the department. No one dares to complain infront of her. Even she's open for any suggestions and questions everyone hesitate to step inside her office.

And the craziest part of last week is, on her Monday to Friday work for the last week's journal, she got also 5 different personal assistants. 3 of them are terminated. Reason? Incompetence. The rest? AWOL. For the chief, it is also a form of incompetence. It is giving Jema and Amy a very hardtime for e-mailing any possible candidate.

____________________________________________
Company Added Rules
1. Be more specific in reporting the company's valuable datas but never simplified too much the numbers. Every number counts.
2. There is no problem in chitchatting but no loud and disturbing noise inside the office specially when I am passing by.
3. Do your job like you own the company.
4. Never hesitate to ask the office of the Chairman when it is an important matter and emergency issues.
5. Never come to work late.

All Added Company Rules can only be lifted In Case of Emergencies.
____________________________________________

Secretary and Personal Assistant Rules
1. Never make me repeat what I have instructed.
2. Inform the Secretary/Personal Assistant if you cannot come to work. Notify ahead of time. We have our personal lives to live aside from work.
3. Never forget any of my schedules specially when it comes to investors meetings.
4. Never dial my number because of a simple decision to make. Like what stated on company added rule #3.
5. Never make me wait for you to answer my call. Because If I called, something important came up.

All New Implemented Rules for the P.A. and Secretary can only be lifted In Case of Emergencies.
____________________________________________

"Ms. Galanza and Ms. Ahomiro, let me handle the interview for today. Leave the Resumés on my table and I'll start the interview when I get back! I have an in house meeting, right?" Chief Bea said.

She said it loud and clear when she stepped out of her office, and buttoned her dark gray suit without smiling. She's not in the mood because of what happen earlier on her way to office

"But Chief ...." Jema and Amy said but they are cut off

"I can handle it later. Cancel all the meetings I have this afternoon and let me handle the interview." She authoritatively said, and headed to conference room.

She passed the couch where the applicants are seated.

"Good morning, Ma'am!" They said

The Chief bowed her head a little bit, gave a quick look and walk passed the couch. She saw a familiar face but she set it aside.

And only a deep long sighed was left to the Secretary and to Chairman Percival's Personal Assistant whom are still here until they find a new assistant that will suits Chief's criteria