-24-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚙𝚎

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝘢𝘯𝘥 757 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝙡𝙪𝙭𝙪𝙧𝙮𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙖𝙮._: Diggin' 'but I ain't searchin' for gold, I know I'm lookin' for somethin' ⚜️...

ᵛⁱᵉʷ ᵃˡˡ ⁴³¹ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ

" You really gone ignore that nigga at his party on his birthday? " Rico asked watching Shanti across the room with Von sister.

Rico and me made up only because we both don't like Von at the moment.

He won't tell me why he don't fuck with him but I know it's because of Von because Von is just a fucked human being that fucks up everything and everybody around him.

" And will, you ignoring him on his birthday at his party. Why can't I? " He shrug his shoulders sipping his Sprite.

Rico don't drank and I don't think he ever will.

Nigga hate anything that make him out of control of his own body which is why he ONLY smoke.

He seems actually for real deal happy when he smokes.

I see right through his fake laughs and smiles but I minds my business cause I know that's what's best.

Nigga use to always be happy when we were younger until his sister and mama died when where in like 6 or 7th grade.

He ain't been the real Rico since then and I've seen it since then cause I'm just a very visual person or I'm just a lonely bitch that ain't got shit else to do.

" I feel bad for that baby. It's daddy a dumb ass and it's mama is too. " I mumbled watching Shanti spill her drink the third time in a row.

" I know you hear what's playing hoe ! " Noonie yelled over the music

I quickly stood up throwing my phone on Rico lap.

One bitch tried to handle me, met her down on Miami Beach
Pussy like a cameltoe, ass shaped like a Georgia peach
Popped me a stamina or an X and bammed on a freak

" I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE WAS THINKIN', I KNOW WHAT I WANNA SEE !!!! " India yelled as I bent over touching my knees.

Bust that pussy open, then I tell her bring it back
Bust that, bust that pussy open, then I tell her bring it back

" YESSS THROW THAT ASSS LUH KAY!! I TAUGHT YOU BEST !!! YADDDDDD THROW THAT ASS " Pooh yelled recording me alone with others.

Now y'all know I had to show out cause now I got the whole party recording me.

I pull my lil Jersey up and shook my ass bones as good as I could the fuck.

" Ight that's enough move! " I frown feeling my body being yanked

I looked up already know who had pulled me like that and it ain't nobody but Von irking ass.

" Fuck you doing? "

Throwing this back at your party ... DUHHHH

Niggas act like my Heavenly Father up dere didn't give them two eyes to fucking use.

He needs to take them back cause they don't even use them at the right times.

Only use them bitches to look at bitches ass or pussy.

" I was finna hit my spilts and then finish it with my little bow bow, " I popped my hips from to side with my tongue out.

" You got me fucked up Kayla! "

I slapped his hand out my face pushing him back a little making him almost lose balance.

Skinny niggas tingz.

" No you got me fucked up Day'Von! You think you running something over here and I don't even fuck with you !! Mutha fuckas weren't lying when they said y'all Aries are fucking toxic as fuck! " I mumbled walking away ignoring his loud ass following behind me.

A/N: sadly ima a Aries and it's true as fuck 😔 but guess what? I DONT GAF 🤣🤣!

" You think everybody suppose to kiss your flat ass NOOO Kayla I ain't but I know you finna forgive me and forget about that hoe! " He yelled making everyone look at us.

" Leave me alone Day'Von ! " I mumbled pushing pass everybody.

" You know what Ight bye Kayla ! " I nodded taking my ass right out the front door.

Niggas are irking as fuck!

" Damn I rode here w- "

" Come on girl. " Pooh laughed coming out the door with Santana behind her.

I need a break...

__________

Y'all better vote tf 🤣‼️