Mehak nodded in agreement and Awara served her breakfast there and Shaurya quickly had his and he turned on the tv before going for his meeting. He went to the study room for his conference call. The meeting went well for 1 hour. As he ended the meeting, he called his secretary and furnish her with the necessary details etc. regarding his earlier conference call. Once he settled the call, he walked back to the room and notice that Mehak was sleeping peacefully as the TV was still turned on. He turned off the tv and bend to see Mehak closer and wonder what happened to her. Its unlike her to fall asleep while watching tv. He pushed her tendrils away as he placed his palm on her forehead to check if she is okay. His cheek lifted instantly when she frowned in her sleep. He covered her with the blanket and came out from his room. He closes the door and left her sleeping and sneak downstairs to see what he can do in the meantime. He looked around the house and looked for Karuna maa and she was not there.

Shaurya: Awara: where is mom?

Awara: Sir, mam went to some function at her friend's place.

Shaurya: Okay.

He walked back and forth thinking what to do and he looked up to his room, the door was still closed. He shakes his head and decided to bake something for Mehak. He headed to the kitchen and looked inside the fridge for some ideas. He decided to bake Banana Chocolate Walnut cake. He rolled up his sleeve and wear his apron as he started to bake his surprise cake for his lady love. He put the cake mix in the oven to bake and came out when Karuna maa reached home. She was surprised to see him in his apron. Shaurya came to hug his maa and peck her cheek.

Karuna maa: Shaurie, what you doing beta? You are not going to office is it? Where is Mehak?

Shaurya: Maa, I wanted to go to office but today your daughter asked me to spend time with her and when I finish my meeting at study room and came to see her, she is sleeping.

Karuna maa: (letting out laughter) Mehak, ...sleeping.that's very strange Shaurie. Is she okay?

Shaurya: She seems to be okay, if anything I will bring her to see the doctor. Don't worry, now while she is sleeping, Awara prepared today's lunch and I have baked Banana Chocolate walnut Cake too. Let's see what is her reaction too.

As the mother and son duo talking, Mehak walked down from the stairs still yawning. Karuna maa looked at her as she sees the glowing feature in her face.

Mehak: Maa, when you came back, so sorry I don't know what happen and I just knock off while waiting for Shaurya. Let me see what to prepare for lunch.

Karuna maa: Mehak beta, don't worry, no need to rush on anything. Your husband already makes sure Awara cooked lunch for us, so let's have good lunch and we sit down and enjoy watching tv with some dessert. Let me go and see is everything ready for lunch.

Karuna maa leave Mehak and Shaurya and headed to the dining area. While Shaurya step closer to her as his eyes scrutinize her feature. She is a sight to behold and she look adorable when she feels guilty for sleeping like that. He wraps his arms around her shoulder bringing her closer to him, Mehak gaped at him and create a distance with her arms at her chest.

Shaurya: So Mrs Khanna, you made me to stay at home to spend time with you, but when I came to look for you, you were sleeping like a log. I tried to wake you up, but you didn't budge, is this why you asked me to stay at home with you today? I am going to take revenge for this.

Mehak: (as she pouted at him and pull her ears) Sorry Shaurya, I don't know what happened, I was watching tv and waiting for you anxiously but didn't realize when did I fell asleep. I never slept like that before and I swear I didn't know you came. Please don't be upset with me, please please please please....