Stuck With U || Oikawa Tooru

Start from the beginning

"You are evil, (Y/n)!" You laughed so hard at this, it's been so long since the last time you spent all day long laughing with him - though at the end you were the one who usually laughed at him.

"Aww, I am sorry, baby! Did I hurt you?" He pouted at you, but when he saw you extended both of your hands towards him, he couldn't help but tackled you to the ground immediately.

He was tall, and it always made you feel so small when he was engulfing you. You didn't know what expression that he had right now since he hid his face at the crook of your neck, "I am sorry, baby. Let me bake you some milk bread, how about that? As an apology?" He didn't answer and it made you worried,

Is he really that sensitive when it comes to his ass?

"Okay," He answered around twenty seconds after you offered him the milk bread. Slowly, he pulled himself away and stared at your face. There's a pout on his face, "But I am still angry with you!"

You giggled, cupped both of his cheek and pulled his face towards you, pampered him with kisses,

"Such a pouty king~"

"I-I am not!"

═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·. 𝅘𝅥𝅮 ♫ .·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══

There's nowhere we need to be
I'ma get to know you better
Kinda hope we're here forever

═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·. 𝅘𝅥𝅮 ♫ .·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══

You were awoken at the middle of the night. The moon shone so bright in the sky as it lit the room that you shared with your husband. When you opened up your eyes, you would usually see the soft brown locks and the calmed state of the said man as he snored a little beside you.

But he was nowhere to be found right now. You sat up, looked around the room as you searched for any kind of trace that you could find. A little frown appeared on your lips when he was nowhere to be seen.

While your body wrapped around the comfortable blanket, you decided to walk around the house. All the windows that were placed all around the house let the moon accompany you on the mission to tuck your husband back on the bed.

It was chilly, and the fact that the two of you had a house on the mountainside made everything worse. It felt so wrong to fall asleep and wake up the next morning without him, so you need to find him, as fast as you can.

And here you were now, leaned your body on the door frame of the cinema room. Oikawa was there, seated on the black bean bag. His brown eyes glued to the record that he played. Familiar songs and people talked made you know immediately what the record was.

Slowly, you walked up towards him and dropped the blanket on the carpeted floor. You decided to put yourself on his lap, knowing it would be the most comfortable place to sit.

He was startled at first, didn't expect to see you here. Especially suddenly plopped down on his lap like this. But he didn't complain,

"Did I wake you up, hm?" Oikawa asked with a little hint of guilt, his fingers ruled out the hair that was falling on your face. You only shook your head and laid your head on his shoulders, eyes focused on the screen too.

"Why did you watch this?" You smiled a little at the scene, "Goodness, I am a crying mess that day." It was a video of your wedding day, if only waterproof makeup wasn't invented yet, maybe your face would be black already from a cascading mascara.

"It's just-" He let out a long sigh, "There's a lot of things that I miss from our wedding day." His arms wrapped around your waist, "I am so selfish, just because it was near the national tournament, I poured all of the burden at you."