Kaiser

I knew she had said this to show me she is an independent women, a women with no satisfaction. And that my quote of remembrance had not impressed her. In fact, I knew so cause she did not as much lift her head to acknowledge my presence. Fascinating, I thought to myself I'll just have to try harder. But before I could strike up another conversation the teacher arrived and the class had begun. I couldn't focus the whole period, seeing this girl in the daylight had heightened my interest in her. She was beautiful in her own way, her side profile was beautiful she was elegant without even trying, she was unfazed by every person around her, she kept her attention on the teacher the whole period without turning her head once. I even dropped a pencil to roll her way so I could catch a look into her eyes, but I couldn't. Eyes are the most telling part of a person my father used to tell me. The best way to figure someone out is by looking at their eyes. It's a true look into someone's soul. When the bell finally rang she bolted up grabbed her bag and started to speed to the door. I followed her pace so I could take my shot at striking up another conversation with her. By the time I reached the door someone called out my name and I knew it was Eric. So instead of taking my chance to chase the girl down the hall I stopped in my tracks so I could talk to my best friend. Eric and his girlfriend Kaylen have been my best friends since I moved here in 6th grade. We've always been a threesome and I never felt excluded around them. But we weren't the same and I knew that. "What's up bro?" Eric said dabing me up, "are you excited for lacrosse practice tonight?" He added, "Psyched" I responded. Although, I really wasn't psyched to do anything but my current task. "How you doin Kay?" I said "Good, I got that yearbook you asked for" she responded. "Year book? What year book?" Eric asked. "Nothing just a personal project I responded". "NO" they said at the same exact time. "That's what you needed the year book for??" Kay said nervously. "Yes what's the problem?" I said. "What's the problem?! When you start a project your whole life side tracks till you finish it! Remember the frog in 8th grade!!!" Eric said. "Relax guys", I responded this one is worth it.