Daddy's Little Girl

I lived for the nights where Jason would sneak into my dorm after curfew, careful to avoid the headmistress's prying eyes. 

I've been with many men in my life but never one as sweet as Jason.

     Every man has a unique taste and I could lick him all night long. His juices had a delicate sweetness, musky undertones, and a spicy after taste, I imagined it was what temptation tastes like. I use my tongue to draw sweet low groans of pleasure from his tight lips his head lolling back in bliss. I work him skilly with my pointing finger and thumb forming a tight O shape around his cock, moving it up and down. I let my head follow the same motion. Hollowing my cheeks as I go. I feel his hands tighten in my hair, pulling my head back so my eyes are tilted up at him.

        I pulled daddy's cock from my mouth and looked into his eyes. His chest rose and fell with quick heavy breaths, and he rested his head against the wall. I wanted his entire body on top of me but only after he fucked me. I kissed my way up his body, caught his lazy lips in a long hot kiss, and wrapped my arms around him. He lifted me to my homework desk.

"Turn around for me" he whispered in my ear.

I didn't question

I didn't hesitate

I turned my back to him leaned into his body, and wrapped an arm up and around his neck. The move arched my back and pushed my ass into his swollen cock. He gripped my waist.

"You're so sexy (y/n) , Know bend over for daddy." I reached out and braced my hands on the back of the desk and laid my chest across and looked over my shoulder and gave him a come and get it look.

"I'll be able to go deeper if you kneel," Daddy said, keeping his voice harsh. I released a moan of desire and knelt. He was so hard it hurt. His cock was thick and heavy, bowing away from his belly.

"Take your hair down, let daddy see that pretty face." I pulled my hair pen from my messy bun and shock my hair out. It fell down my back in dark soft shadows.

"Spread your knees" was his last direction.

When I did, daddy stepped forward. He combed his fingers through my hair. He pushed my shirt up and uncovered the luscious lines of my body, the taper of my waist, the flair of my hips and my ass. He trailed his fingers down my back, hips, ass and the backs of my thighs and slid them up my inner thighs. I hated when daddy teased me.

He cupped my warm soaking core in his palm pushing it against the sensitive nerves and I let a small whimper escape my lips telling him I wanted without speaking.

He got the message

I could feel the familiar pinch of him entering me before my whole being was submerged in the feel of his hot body sliding in and out of him. My favorite part has always been the sound our bodies make then our skin meets half away slapping against each other filling the room with color.

He grabbed my waist as he pumped faster in and out of me his strokes getting shorter and harder.