"enough with the explanation, i'm a bad actress in swallowing good and nice words. i'm hungry, WHERE IS THE FOOOOOOD." i shouted the last part loud enough to reach the restaurant's kitchen and i finally saw people moving and walking towards our table.

{let's skip the part they eat, i'm bad at narrating and describing on how they eat their food.}

after eating..

"yo jinyoung, you think their gravy has the same taste as mcdonalds?" i leaned closer to jinyoung and whispered after finishing dinner.

"i thought i was the only one who noticed that. maybe this restaurant payed mcdonalds for their gravy's recipe lmao." he whispered back and we hi-fived.

"it's nice seeing your children together and enjoying each other! what a nice family." mark's mom said all of a sudden. everyone in the table got their eyes on us siblings. i glanced at mom and she was smiling uncomfortably.

"yes, i taught them well." mom said as she looked at mark's mom. me and jinyoung looked at each other slowly. we tried holding our laughs when we looked at each other.

"PfFfFt- oh i'm so sorry me and jinyoung remembered an inside joke. please continue your meals." i didn't hold my laugh any longer and laughed but i apologized afterwards.

i mean why would mom say that? mom just worked every single time and hook up with men that's just disgusting and full of lie.

"ok, children can you please transfer in another table? the parents need to talk." mark's dad finally announced and i looked at mark to see him frantically looking at me.

"sure mr. tuan." jinyoung stood up and i rolled my eyes and followed him and mark followed us behind. we sat at a table not very far away from the parents' table.

me and jinyoung sat infront of mark who was on his phone. jinyoung looked at me and looked at mark after.

"you don't match," jinyoung said all of a sudden. my attention went to mark who looked unbothered but i know he's kinda panicking. "my sister is a badass and you're popular," 

mark looked at jinyoung and slowly put his phone back in his pocket. 

"i don't want to get married yet," mark said as he leaned back in the chair. boi u think i also want this? i mean i would like to get married but when i'm in the right age please? and not this rude ass  boy. 

"you think i also want this? no you douche bag," i answered back and jinyoung laughed. "i don't want you to be my brother-in-law" jinyoung said at mark and mark smiled. "same goes with me, i wanted a puppy not a family," mark replied.

"but why would you sign a 100,000,000 burger purchase tho? i mean you're rich like you can just buy the whole company." i said. he put his hand in his chin and thinked.

"if i we're you, you'd agree too because why miss that opportunity. i mean c'mon it's inNout and i rarely go out of the country nowadays sooooooo." he explained and i just nodded. i mean c'mon i understand his point, it doesn't mean i forgive him tho.

"but mark do you want to know how badass hyeyoung is? i snooped at her diary back in elementary and it was cooooool. but yea she almost killed me for snooping it. it was actually stupid because she was writing her diary in an ipad." jinyoung explained and i shot him a death glare. 

"don't tell me you still have it?" i asked him and he nodded proudly and showed his phone.

"i have it right here." 

"i wanna see!" mark exclaimed and jinyoung proceeded to open his phone to search for my diary. 

"here, this is when hyeyoung was on second grade." jinyoung showed mark his phone and a picture of my diary.