Part 22 - Heartfelt confessions

Start from the beginning

“What's the password Shivaay?”

“Anika” He told, his concentration completely in the laptop.

“Hmm?” She turned to him thinking he called her.

“What did you ask?” He asked suddenly as the question registered properly in his mind.

“Password” She told waving the phone in front of him.

“Oh——Password” He told before touching his thumb on the home button.

“Technology” She told chuckling and he nodded before turning back to the laptop.

She smiled looking at the home screen background. It was her photo that he had taken while she was admiring the rose that morning.

“So he took photo for this” She thought with a smile. That's when a thought occurred in her mind.

“Shivaay, when you break your phones each time, how do you get back your photos and contacts?” She asked and he chuckled.

“Back up is not a joke” He told.

“Oh so everything is backed up? Where?”

“In my drive”

“I should have done that” She told sadly and he chuckled.

She sighed and looked at his mobile.

“I'm going to find out all your secrets” She told with a mischievous smile.

“There's the formula for a nuclear bomb in one of the files. Don't touch that ok” He told and she chuckled.

She was silent for a while as she tapped on the apps.

“Jaan with a heart emoji. Who is that?” She asked confused as she touched on the contact.

He snatched the phone from her making her startled. Her phone rang all of a sudden and he quickly touched the hang button in his phone while the ring in her phone stopped. She looked at him surprised before taking her phone from the table only to see the notification, One missed call from mine ❤️

“You were getting scared as if it was someone else's number” She told and he looked at her with an embarrassed face.

She smiled and continued checking the mobile while he too went back to his work.

“Awww such a cute photo” She told and he leaned in to look at the photo where he and his siblings were standing sticking their tongues out.

“That was taken before Rudy went for his studies” He told and she smiled.

“My room” He told sadly.

“If you miss your room so much, then why do we stay in Delhi? We can all stay there together as a family right?” She asked and he sighed.

“The family where one sibling is in Canada and other two in London?” He asked and she kept the phone away.

“Do you miss them?”

“So much. Staying there just increased the loneliness and that's how I ended up in Delhi” He took smiled faintly “Me and Om were more like friends. He was born six months after I was born and ever since then, we were inseparable. When we both were seven, choti ma gave us Rudy, to love and pamper. I always wanted a sister and some years later, that too got fulfilled. We were a happy family with all of us” His eyes turned distant suddenly “First crack fell when choti ma and chote papa left us in that accident”