[Fairy tail origins]

Another request! thank you BritneyMann2 for this one, it was fun meeting Allumos, he really is a strange man child. I hope you enjoy!

/////

     Ritchie is doing paperwork, in order to repair the damages done to the guild hall after Inmo blew it up. With a tired sigh, he sat up straight and stretched, with a groan. The loud popping of his spine filled the empty guild hall, everyone had left to train and do quest's. Shaking his tired writing hand, he glanced up in surprise at a new powerful aura walking towards the guild hall. Standing up, he walked over to the counter to grab a beer and wait for the mysterious person to arrive. 

     After a few minutes a strange looking man walked in, he appeared to be talking to himself. Ritchie focused on his aura, and to his surprise found two souls in one body. 

     Sitting up straight, he set the empty beer on the counter and turned to fully face the stranger. "Hello, who might you two be?" He called out in greeting. They look at him in shock, "How did you..?" asked a deep male voice, "See, I told you he would know!" shouted a higher pitched childish voice. "Hello my name is Allumos, but you're from a different world, so if you don't know me, I completely understand. I am the former guild leader of Grimshade. Currently, I am sharing this body with consent, so there is no need for violence."

     "My name is Patrick, but you can call me Pat. My codename is Triggerfinger and I'm from Grimshade, that's all you need to know. what did you mean from a different world, Allumos?" Who Ritchie assumed was Allumos looked at him asking for permission, and with a nod from Ritchie, Allumos began explaining. "A long time ago, I'm not quite sure how long, Ritchie and his twin brother Brandon, I can only assume, fell through a portal to our world and became powerful Devil slayers. Oh, I'll have to fight you two sometime! Anyways! we didn't come here to fight. Ritchie, we need your assistance in finding one of my celestial spirits, and last I checked, Devil slayers are skilled in finding souls that don't belong." 

     Ritchie thought for a moment before answering. "I do remember sensing a spirit a few days ago. I didn't think much of it at the time, so I never followed it. But my brother is more skilled in tracking rogue souls than I am, he will probably know how to help you."

     "Ah, excellent! Where is your brother?" Asked Allumos in excitement. Ritchie thought for a second, trying to remember where his twin was. "I believe he's training Kit. Follow me." He started making his way over what's left of part of the guild hall. 

     "Geeze, what happened here?" Asked Pat, surprised at the amount of damage. "Inmo lost control of his explosion magic." Explained Ritchie as they walked closer to the sounds of screaming, cursing, and strong wind.

     Sensing his brothers approach with two strangers, Brandon stopped the tornado he had been training Kit with and turned to face them. To his surprise, he only found one stranger, but he kept his face neutral . "Hello brother, I trust that training has been going well." Ritchie greeted, stepping up to stand next to his twin. "Hm, it has been quite fun." replied Brandon as he looked the stranger over. 

     "That's good. Pat and Allumos over here requests your help with a bit of a spirit problem." Brandon glanced at his brother in slight confusion. Leaning over, Ritchie whispered something into his ear, and with a nod Brandon turned to Pat/Allumos. "what can I do for you two?" 

     Kit walked over to stare at the newcomer in suspicion, "Two? there's only one guy." she stated in confusion. Ritchie turned to her, internally smiling at how worn out she looked, "Pat over here is willingly sharing a body with Allumos" he explained. Kit looked back at Pat/Allumos curiously. "Does it feel weird having someone else in your body?" She asked innocently. 

     "Oh ya, Taking over gives me a horrible headache and he constantly complains about me drinking tea" Pat answered. Kit shivered at the thought of misses P's tea but nodded in understanding. Allumos turned back to Brandon, "I need help finding a very sneaky celestial spirit of mine and Ritchie over there has so kindly informed me about how good you are at finding spirits." Brandon hummed in thought, "There has been a very powerful soul wondering nearby in the meadow" He said while pointing in the direction. "Why thank you! we'll go check that out, sorry for being an inconvenience." Allumos cheerfully exclaimed.

     Pat/Allumos walked away towards the meadow humming a cheerful tune, while the twins and Kit watched him leave. Turning to his brother, Brandon glared at him "Don't you have paperwork to finish?" He accused. Ritchie groaned and started walking back to the guildhall, as he quietly grumbled about always doing the darn paperwork. Kit giggled at her guild leader and turned to walk back to her house, thinking that training was over. " Hold on a minute there, you still have training." Brandon stopped her and motioned towards the training pit. With an exhausted groan, Kit walked over and got into a fighting stance. It was going to be a long day.

/////

I feel like I could've written this in Pat/Allumos view to include them more but I'm still not that comfortable with those characters, besides it would've been a pain trying to write their inner conversations. I hope you enjoyed and aren't too disappointed in what I've written, I will be practicing my writing through these stories so I guess they'll never be perfect in my eyes. anywho

-Makabre out-