Myrcella narrowed her eyes slightly. Oh, so she's gathering intel on me? Clearly, I underestimated her. What else does she think she knows about me? Obviously she has already decided that Lazarus is a weakness of mine. She couldn't be more wrong! But fine... I'll play her little game...

She stood up and smoothed out the sides of her skirt. She looked at the siren and smiled as pleasantly as she could, though it hurt her cheeks almost immediately. "Oh, Debate, yes. Lazarus and I just bring out the best in each other. We push ourselves to new heights. We quickly learned that the others taking the course weren't at our level."

Sephora shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so. I'm gonna watch some OV now."

Myrcella raised a brow and suddenly a thought came to her. "Hmm... I'll join you."

"Great!" Sephora remembered her hug debt and quickly paid it.

Myrcella pushed her off and grabbed a legal pad and pen. She took a seat at the couch maintaining a cushion between them.

Sephora had been waving through the Orb Viewer for ages. "There are just too many options."

Myrcella sighed and continued writing in her notepad. "Oh, are there? Maybe if you stayed on a channel for more than half a second you could find something you like."

Sephora giggled and nodded, scooching over a bit onto the cushion between them. "You're right. I'm overthinking it. I'm going to shut my eyes and let the orb do the choosing. Pick a number."

Myrcella needed this to end quickly. "One."

Sephora nodded and shut her eyes tight. She waved her hand once to flip to the channel. She opened her eyes and lit up. "Oh my! I love My Werewolves and Me! I've been watching it since it came up! I'll have to add it to my saves on here."

Myrcella looked at the screen. Oh gods, not this show... It was a romance drama, but what made it dreadful was that there was no cohesive plot driving the series through. It wasn't episodic either. Each episode picked up where the last left off, but only by a thread.

Sephora was fully immersed. "Kai is definitely my favorite character! He is going to do whatever he needs... To Save. His. Pack."

Myrcella pinched the bridge of her nose. "I've never met any werewolves, but I suppose there must be accuracy to how loyal packs are. That seems to be a constant in their portrayals."

Sephora nodded vigorously. "Oh for sure. And they're just like me because I love my pod and full moons are really important!"

"Ah yes, what happens to sirens on the full moon?"

Sephora giggled and blushed furiously. She shook her head. "You know I can't actually tell you that. No one's supposed to know... well it's really weird I guess. Everyone knows, but a siren can't actually say it out loud."

Then it can't actually be common knowledge. What is this girl's angle? 'Everyone knows?' She must think that she is so clever with all these thinly-veiled insults, but I'm not fooled for a moment!

"Yes, of course not."

The show continued. Kai, the white-haired runt werewolf, was currently travelling to dump a suitcase into a volcano, and after he slid down past lava flows, there was the show's obligatory make out session.

Myrcella went wide-eyed. "What?! I have now sat through three episodes and this Lee has appeared out of nowhere. Why are they kissing now? Why is that how they choose to close out the episode every time?"

Sephora nodded and giggled. "Yeah. I don't know why because Kai definitely is in love with Alex. They kiss at the end of most episodes. But he just saved the day and Alex is in a sleep coma at home that hasn't been undone. So we'll just have to see who they want Lee to be: either his new sidekick or nemesis."