Chapter 59: What to Ask

Comenzar desde el principio

For the first time, the views of the father and son were strikingly identical.

"So, if you don't want to be a step-son to a scumbag, I think you should try to accept me." Lu Shao glanced at Su Han, and seemed to suggest very seriously.

On hearing that, Su Han's expression was a meal, and the look on his face immediately darkened.

"Then I think you think too much!" Su Han stared at Lu Shao with a scornful look, and said politely, "Stepson? Huh! Do you think I will give this kind of scumbag to my mother?"

"It's you," Su Han said with a sneer at Lu Shao, and said scornfully, "I think you should worry about your own business first."

What is Lu Shao's attitude towards Su Ran, Su Ran himself can't see it, but Su Han is not blind.

But, obviously, his mother didn't mean anything about the surname Lu.

To the scumbag just now ...

What came to mind, Su Hanran frowned, and his face looked very ugly as if he swallowed a fly.

Su Ran probably couldn't think of anything. Just now she subconsciously blocked Su Han in the room and did not want the male lead to see it. This moment was completely interpreted by Su Han:

His mother may still have a lingering affair with that scumbag, even if the lingering affair is gone, he must still be engrossed with the events of the year. He just refused to let him out, maybe he didn't want the other party to see that she had a son.

Thinking of this, Su Han suddenly looked at Lu Shao with a very contempt, and in the contempt, it seemed to bring a bit of "irritation".

After hearing the words, Lu Shao's eyes sank, and he looked silent before him. Then he sneered suddenly.

"Do you think I'll let this factor worthy of my 'worry' hold in my throat?"

of course not.

Su Han may know everything about the past, but Lu Shao knew it well, whether or not Song Zeyu's presence made him uncomfortable. Song Zeyu and what Mrs. Song did to Su Ran now , And there are enough reasons for Lu Shao to shoot.

Through Lu Shao's words, Su Han seemed to have heard something, his eyes narrowed.

"You have to deal with him?" Su Han frowned, and asked Shen, with a slight flash of discomfort in his eyes.

This kind of thing was supposed to be done by him, but he was preempted by this shameless man!

Su Han murmured secretly in his heart, seeming to be very annoyed at his current level of ability.

Hearing that, Lu Shao looked at Su Han lightly and did not continue this topic.

"All you have to do now is study hard. As for the rest, it's an adult thing, and you shouldn't worry about it." Lu Shao said to Su Han solemnly.

"You shouldn't care if I leave it alone? Why?" Su Han glanced back in the direction of the front row, dissatisfied.

"Let me be able to make Song's forever, and you can't." Lu Shao's words were concise.

Su Han: ...

...

Regarding the car, a "confrontation" between the father and the son about the ability, Su Ran, who was still struggling to return to normal jet lag, had no idea.

When she woke up, she found that the car seemed to be driving to the outskirts.

Next to him, Su Han also took two boxes of lunch boxes that were exuding a strong aroma of food.