Chapter 54: Pit Son

Start from the beginning

[刘娜 爸爸]: Liu Na's homework has been completed.

[Wei Yiming's mother]: Teacher, Wei Yiming's homework has been completed.

...

Looking at the format of other parents, Lu Shao also posted one in the group: Su Han's homework has been completed.

Squinting, Lu Shao sent another message in the group.

[Dad Su Han]: Teacher Wang, there is too little homework.

[Mr. Wang]: Dad Su Han, do you mean too little homework for the children?

[Dad Su Han]: Yes, the amount of homework is too small and the difficulty is obviously not enough. The students have too much free time at home at night.

[Dad Su Han]: I hope that teachers of various subjects can appropriately increase the difficulty and form of homework according to the content of classroom teaching.

[Dad Su Han]: In addition, in addition to the textbook assignments, it is recommended to add an assignment to allow students to write their daily learning content and assignment completion experience in the form of reports.

As soon as Lu Shao said this, all the parents across the screen of the parent group were almost dumbfounded.

If they read correctly, Su Han's father thinks he has too little homework, so I suggest that the teacher increase the burden?

Isn't it ...

Su Han is a school tyrant, and they still have free time after completing the homework. They believe this, but don't forget, there are still differences between individuals!

As far as the amount of homework is concerned, their children will have to do 12 o'clock, if it increases a little more. What would be the result, it was scary to think about it.

Even more frightening is that when seeing Su Han's words, the class teacher not only refused, but also found this proposal very reasonable!

[Mr. Wang]: Su Han's proposal is worthy of reference!

Teacher Wang replied in the group, and also revealed this excitement between the lines.

What other parents think about it, Teacher Wang doesn't know yet, but the opinion of Su Han's father is exactly the same as the innovative teaching mode policy emphasized by the principal at the teaching session that day.

Teacher Wang was thinking about the practical method of innovative teaching during this time. I did not expect that parents would come up with such a good plan.

[Mr. Wang]: Father Su Han, thank you for your suggestions. We will refer to your suggestions to adjust the content and form of student homework appropriately.

[Mr. Wang]: In addition, home education and school education are equally important. If other parents have any good suggestions or opinions, we encourage everyone to actively submit them to the school or our teachers.

The words behind Teacher Wang were addressed to other parents in the class.

As for the reactions of other parents when they saw this news, only "Hehe" was left, and their opinion was: Be sure to ask the school and teachers not to accept Su Han's suggestions ...

And Lu's study.

Seeing the response from the head teacher, Mr. Lu put away his mobile phone with great satisfaction.

"Is there something?" Lu Shao looked up, looking at Zhou Fu, who was utterly silent beside him, and said.

"Here, sir ..." Wouldn't your conscience hurt when you were so young?