Chapter 47: Cooking

Start from the beginning

However, at the bottom of his eyes, a trace of nervousness that he didn't even know about himself, now miraculously disappeared.

"Where can I do it? I saw it was just slaughtered." Zhou Qin said with a smile.

Lu Shao also glanced at Su Han coldly, and then regained his gaze, turning to Su Ran and said: "I have dealt with chicken blood and chicken gizzards. Besides, will cleaning and dicing? If not If so, let it go first, I'll come later. "

Su Ran: No.

"Haha, Dad Su Han, you've got all the trouble, can you leave the rest, just let us come." Zhou Qin said with a smile.

Lu Shao nodded, and finally turned his eyes to Su Han.

"Fishing, will you?" Lu Shao asked calmly, but his expression was full of scrutiny, as if the parent asked "how many points did you take in this test".

Hearing that, Su Han looked for a moment.

"What's difficult." Su Han said with persuasion.

"All right, follow me." After that, Lu Shao threw a set of things in his hand to Su Han.

At this time, Su Ran noticed that just now Lu Shao was carrying two sets of fishing tools on the other hand.

"Go and go," Su Han said, and stood up.

"Wow, do you catch fish? I will go too, I will go too!"

"Then I will go too!"

When Liu Yangyang and Du Wentao next heard that they were going fishing, they also jumped up.

"Okay, let's go together, pay attention to safety."

"So, Father Su Han, I'll trouble you."

"No problem."

...

Su Ran originally thought that Lu Shao would go back for a long time this time, who knows, but after a while of work, several people have returned from the fish pond, holding things in their hands, it seems to be quite rewarding.

"You caught the fish."

"Yes, three were caught in total!" Liu Yangyang said wryly.

"It's amazing." Su Ran said with a smile.

Su Yangran was so embarrassed.

"Hey, it's actually father Su and Han Han fishing." As for him and Du Wentao ...

Alas, did the crab on the side of the bucket that was bigger than a dollar coin see it? That was their fruit.

Hearing Liu Yangyang's words, Su Ran looked at his family with surprise.

"Su Han caught it too, my son was awesome." Su Ran praised without hesitation.

Su Han should have never fished before, but she could catch it for the first time. This proves that it proves her genetics for her children.

Su Ran thought without a trace of pressure in his heart.

As for Su Han, when he heard Su Ran's words, he hooked his mouth and turned his head slightly to the side.

"It's that simple." Su Han said, "I'm not proud at all".

As for the others.

Well, he wouldn't admit that when he was just fishing, he took a peek at the old man next to him.

Obviously the old man's movement was too slow, he didn't want to see and saw it.

...

Lu Shao glanced at Su Han, but sneered, but said nothing.