Chapter 45: Suto Activity

Start from the beginning

"The school attaches great importance to this activity, and hopes that through this activity, it can promote the relationship between the family and the children, and also allow the students to learn more knowledge that can not be learned in books. Your parents can extract from the busy schedule It's really good to have time to support the school's work. "Teacher Wang said again looking at Su Ran and Lu Shao.

I haven't seen Su Han's father before, and Su Han's mother was only seen during the mid-term parent-teacher meeting. Teacher Wang only said that Su Han's parents should be busy doing business outside Liu Yangyang's family.

As for what was said before, Su Han is a single-parent family. Teacher Wang thought she was probably mistaken. After all, the family of three looked quite normal, and there was no divorced family at all.

"Yes, it should." Su Ran said with a smile to Teacher Wang.

"This is Suto's activity process and precautions, you can take a look." Then, teacher Wang handed a booklet to Su Ran them.

"After waiting for the registration family to be almost there, a simple event opening ceremony will be held in the front stage position. Now you can pack up first. The area of ​​our class is there from the third brand to the fourth brand. In between. "

"Okay, trouble the teacher."

"You're welcome." Teacher Wang nodded, and after finishing speaking, he went to distribute the manual to the new family.

After a while, Liu Yangyang and Du Wentao also arrived.

Seeing Su Han here, they rushed over like they saw the organization.

"Hello, help me, Brother Han, I finally found you. Hurry, lend me a shoulder." Liu Yangyang was about to pull towards Su Hanba.

Seeing this, Su Han frowned, avoiding very disgustingly.

"You were caught by others?" Su Hanyou asked.

"No! You don't know, Du Xiaotao's mother is so heroic in driving, it's a horror all the way! Let me rely on it, I am still dizzy and trembling."

"What about Du Wentao's mother?" Su Ran asked when she saw two children.

"Where is it." Du Wentao also pointed ruthlessly in a certain direction.

Sure enough, along the direction of Du Wentao, Su Ran saw her mother dressed in a festive dress. At this moment, she was pulling the class teacher with a look of enthusiasm and didn't know what they were chatting.

"Auntie (Mother Su) is good." The two men who responded, said goodbye to Su Ran.

Immediately, watching the tall man next to Su Ran froze.

Liu Yangyang's eyes widened and his mouth widened sharply.

Liu Yangyang has seen Lu Shao, and he has also seen it twice, so it is very clear that this is an extremely powerful guy in front of him.

All of a sudden, watching Lu Shao reverence.

"Uncle!" Liu Yangyang subconsciously stood up straight and said hello to Landing Shao. He even bowed to Lu Shao with a little funnyness.

Du Wentao, who was standing aside, was obviously a little aggressive by Liu Yangyang's operation, but he also shouted "Good uncle".

Looking at Liu Yangyang in front of his eyes, and then glanced at Su Han next to him, Lu Shao's eyes suddenly became a little meaningful.

Su Han :!

What does this old man mean? !! Does it mean he's not as good as Liu Yangyang?

Su Han was very upset.