Chapter 42: Birthday Cake

Start from the beginning

Thinking of this, Su Ran quickly picked up his mobile phone and sent another message to Lu Shao.

su: Well, I forgot to ask before.

Lu: What is it?

Lu Shao returned in seconds.

su: That Su Han you asked me about before is their Sutuo activity, which is camping in Xijiao Park, the time is this weekend.

su: May I ask if you have time that day?

Our team has a severe labor shortage!

Su Ran added silently in her heart.

Lu: Yes

Lu: I will be free that day.

su: That's great. I'll send you Suto's notice and notes.

The news of Lu Shaohui's recovery is: No, I know

However, before Su Ran saw it clearly, this sentence was withdrawn by Lu Shao again.

Lu: OK

Lu: Trouble

"Haha, get it!" Putting away the phone, Su Ran smiled.

I am very satisfied that I have drawn a labor force into the group.

"What did you do?" Looking at Su Ran's expression, Su Han couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

I don't know what this woman is talking about while holding her mobile phone. Su Han always has an ominous premonition.

"Just," the words just started, and it seemed to think of something. Su Ran's words turned, watching Su Han blink and wink, and said sincerely, "Nothing trivial, nothing."

Thinking of Su Han's disgust and resistance to his pro-dad, Su Ran decided not to tell his family to smash it.

If you can, Su Ran also wants to be a self-supporting person, who asked Du Wentao's mother to tell her that day: secretly, the ranking points of this Suto activity should be based on the student's quality development score and be included in the final exam What's the total score?

In order to get more points for her own family, her mother is also broken.

...

A little thing?

For Su Ran's speech, Su Han did not believe it at all.

However, just when Su Han wanted to ask another question, he discovered that Su Ran had already lowered his head again and was not attentive to what he was typing on the mobile phone.

su: Mr. Lu, let's see if there are any problems. Well, I also have some strategies here. If you need them, I can forward them to you.

Su Ran sent several documents including the notice of the event to Lu Shao.

Later, Su Ran thought about it and sent another message to Lu Shao: In addition, there is one more thing. On the 17th of this month, Su Han's birthday, this Friday, the day before Su Tuo's event.

Su Ran only told Lu Shao when Lu Shao didn't know about it.

On WeChat, watching the news sent by Su Ran, the master's eyebrow peaked slightly.

On the 17th, is that kid's birthday? He knew this when he looked at Su Han's student files.

But what about that? Just one birthday.

When Lu Shao was feeling cold, Zhou Fu knocked on the door and walked in.

"Sir, the latest situation of the Song Group has been found." Zhou Fu said with a serious face, bowing and putting a stack of information on the table in front of Lu Shao.