prologue

"I'm pregnant."

Kimelle held her flat stomach,feeling overwhelm all of sudden in front of the guy she has loved for all her whole life. She looks up to see a stunned figure with an unreadable face, shaky eyes looking forth and back between her face and her stomach where she lands her white hand on, as if looking for a way to say that maybe it was a mere joke.

"What?"

He without a thought said it as a form of reflex, when he heard the two words. Way too quick. Too fast that he's afraid that the female would have thought he's in denial, which in fact he is. But he did the least effort to cover the truth.

"Duh,I'm preggo."

.

A twenty-ish woman jolted awake with sweats covering her forehead. It was a first time she had almost like a real dream since she was born, believe it or not. She grabbed a glass of water on the side table of her bed, quickly sipping them as she felt her throat burning. A realisation came quick than she ever thought about the dream.

"I'm pregnant?!"

She kicks the thick blanket that was covering her bare body away from the bed and anxiously put her slim hands on top of her flat stomach.

"Where did the child go?", she caresses it slowly before slapping herself, realising that she's still half-asleep and got carried away by the dream.

"What a weird ass dream."