"No seriously, just sleep. You look like you're about to pass out any second."

"But what about you?" He looked up at me with a sad drowsy expression making me crunch my face because of the bright halo that suddenly appeared behind him.

AAAHH!!! For god's sake don't use your male lead looks at me, I can't look directly at your face!!

"I'll study here!" I said before covering my eyes. Trying my best not to look at his face while I sit across him.

Although curious of why he's not saying anything I decided to peek through my fingers only to see a soft smile on his face.

Holy moly—

Am I in heaven?

'nO—!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?!' My rationality said punching me out of my daze. 'Don't let your guard down just because of a glowing face!!'

F*ck. That's right. I shouldn't be getting fooled by the flowers around him, he's a complete alien. I should be studying right now!!

Getting my motivation back, I open all five of my books at once, I pick up my pen and push my glasses ready to deal with this bad boy.

Jotting down all important notes, I ignored his focused stare at me. Minutes pass and I was too immersed in solving questions that I almost really forgot about his presence, until I ran across a difficult problem.

Argh! If Brian was here I can just ask him about this. Speaking of why is that man so late?!

"...You have to multiply this one with x minus one then the other one with x plus two." He said out of nowhere making me slightly surprised. Woah. I didn't expect him to help me.

I followed what he said, kind of happy now that I'm finally progressing. It's easier when I have someone teaching me rather than reading.

" Good. Now that you got the answer add those two up, change the position of these two." I again followed what he said. A small smile forming on my face. "There, you got it."

"Thanks, you've been a great help."

"No, you did most of it by yourself." I... Didn't expect he would be so kind. Kodoku Okami, others says that he's a really anti-social and a cold person. But honestly he's more kind-hearted than what the rumors say.

Gosh. It must've been hard being so famous. I mean not just about his popularity here in the academy. On top being a heir to one of the largest entertainment company, he's also a well-known international model. In the novel because of his extreme popularity he's received countless of 'gifts' from crazy fans. An example of that was the cookies that contained broken glass.

Ugh. Just remembering it makes my skin crawl, thankfully that the female lead was able to discover that. I feel so bad for him.

"Okami-san." I called out his name for the first time making him turn to me. "You didn't get to sleep, are you alright?" I said while cleaning up my books.

"I already took a nap."

"...But you still look really tired. What happened?"

"Photoshoots." He said with a bitter expression making me slightly laugh.

"That suck, huh?" He was a bit taken aback by my laughter, but his face change into a small smile.

"Yeah. It does." He stayed silent for a while before looking back at me with a soft expression on his face. "But I don't hate it."

"So you're in a love-hate relationship with your job?"

"Seems like it."

Chuckling, I put my chin on top off my hand, wondering what I could do for him at this moment. He did help me with my school work, I should return the favor.

"Do you want to sleep?"

"I'm far too wide awake now to sleep.."

"But you still have to sleep."

"Alright." Like an obedient dog, he did tried to sleep. Yeah. Tried. Ookami-san kept grumbling and complaining about the hard table when literally fell asleep on it just a moment ago.

Rolling my eyes, I gently pushed his head down making him slightly suprised. Woah! His hair is amazingly soft!

I looked at his silver hair in a daze, not knowing myself that I'm already softly combing his hair with my fingers.

Ookami-san didn't say anything as he stared at me while I'm busy playing with his hair. His eyes slowly drift to sleep, until moments later, I could only hear his soft breathing as he became unconscious.

As if on que Brian arrive with a chess board in hand, I only look at him with a don't-you-dare-laugh-or-else look.

"When did you get a dog?" He said with a teasing smirk on his face making me want to punch him. He then set up the board ready to teach me how to play.

"He's your student."

"Who the hell cares. Besides, is he your boyfriend hm~?"

I glared at saying without words that I'm gonna shove the chess piece I'm holding down his throat if he doesn't stop. He then put his hands up as a sign of defeat.

"At least respect him, you excuse of an adult."

"Psshh— you mean a reliable, handsome, perfect model of an adult? I got a stable job, huge salary, cars to ride and girls to chase after me. I basically won the life lottery."

"As expected of a playboy."

"Well." He chuckled with a smug look on his face. "You're not wrong."

How thick-skinned.