Prom Queen

God save the prom queen
Teenage daydream
Just another dressed up heartbreak
God save the prom queen
Only eighteen
Turned her tears to diamonds in her crown

Aaron's PoV

I'd told Sam I was going to see Alana but instead I had to see Evie. I had to see her and make sure she was ok. Her mum had been at our house for almost an hour and she's been complaining about Evie for almost 20 minutes.I got changed and ran downstairs, I grabbed my pulp fiction DVD and my phone and ran to my car. I drove the familiar route to her house quicker than normal, because it was night and there were less people. I couldn't stay at home listening to her mum says all those things about her when to she seemed well perfect. I parked outside and walked quickly to the door. I knocked on the door three time, running my fingers through my hair as I did so. I saw someone walk up to the door.

"Aaron what are you doing here?" Elizabeth said opening the door.

"Is Evie alright?" I asked.

"Yeah I think so she's in her room." She said, standing aside to let me in.

"Thanks." I said running up the stairs to her room. I didn't knock I just walked in. I quietly made my way up the stairs that lead to her room and stood and looked at her. She was laying on her bed curled up in a ball. I heard her crying quietly. I looked at the wall where I'd seen the picture hours earlier to see a ripped circle showing the red colour of her wall.

"Pulp Fictions my favourite film so I figured we could watch it." I said making her sit up.

Evie's PoV

I turned around to see Aaron standing holding a pulp fiction DVD. I quickly turned back around to wipe the tears from under my eyes.

"It's not like I've never seen you cry before." He said, I turned around to see him smiling sympathetically.

"Well crying at Titanic is different." I laughed. "You can come in."

"Good cause it was getting really awkward just standing at the top of the stairs." He laughed coming over to sit next to me. "Come here." He said opening his arms. Tears began to fall again as I wrapped my left arm around him. "What happened."

"What?" I said looking onto his eyes. He trailed his fingers along the cut on my arm.

"Nothing, Nothing." I said trying to pull down the sleeve of my hoodie.

"Evie, please don't lie to me." He said looking me dead in the eye

"When my mum hit my arm her um she had the key to my door in her hand and it kinda cut my arm a bit."

"Evie that's more than a bit, it's bleeding." He said, I looked up at him to see that he'd started crying. 

"No don't cry please." I said wiping his eyes.

"But your hurt and I-I." He begin before he starts sobbing. I pulled him into a hug. There I was sat on my bed crying with my crush. This isn't weird at all.

"How about you put pulp fiction into my laptop and I'll go put a plaster on." I smile at wiping some of the tears that were on my cheeks. I smiled at him as I walked into my bathroom to find a plaster. I eventually found one but It was bright pink. I rolled my eyes as I stuck it on my to my skin. I walked back into my room to see Aaron sat on my bed putting the disc into my laptop.

"I was um wondering if I could stay tonight." He said standing up from my bed.

"Um yeah sure if you want, you'll have to share a bed with me if that-" I began

"That's fine."

"Ok don't sound to excited." I laughed.

"Sorry." He laughed.

"It's ok." I laughed. "I'm gonna put my pajamas on." I said as I grabbed them from under my pillow. I quickly got changed in to my pajamas and ran back into my bedroom.

"I um sleep without a shirt. Is that ok." He said awkwardly. I nodded.

"Yeah why wouldn't it be." I laughed.

"I don't know I thought I'd ask just in case." He laughed pulling shirt over his head.  I watched my feet as I walked over to my bed. I climbed into the left side and grabbed my phone from off my bed. I felt the bed dip next to me as Aaron got in, he pulled my laptop closer to us and opened his arms.

"Come here." He smiles. I rest my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around me. We watched the film in pretty much silence.

"Have you seen this before." Aaron whispered in my ear about half way through the film. I shook my head.

Aaron's PoV.

Evie had fallen asleep near the end of the film. I'd seen it millions of times before so I turned it off. I put her laptop down on the floor and lay down on in her bed. She looked like an angel when she slept. Her lips where slightly parted and she lay her head on her hand.

I wish this was my life.

A/N- happy birthday Aaron. I'm gonna do a  double upload.