"Found her." Megan pushes me towards them. I stumble a bit, catching my balance. "It wasn't difficult."

I eye Caleb his face full of hurt though no tears. I rush over to him. "Are you shot."

"No...." He says, tirelessly. He shows a stab woom, covered in blood, soiling in his suit. I can't believe this is happening!

Megan laughs."Aww look at them!! Makes me want to throw up." She walks over to Hannah. "Did you shoot him?"

Hannah: "No just ceiling." She points up at the hole. "Proving my point that this room is sound proof. So whatever happens in here  stays ." Tossing her hair over her shoulders."So....who's first?" She smirks, pointing the gun towards us.

"Wait!!" I shout. Think!! I need to buy time. "Well.... Why won't you explain your reasons to being.. angry? Cause I don't understand nothing." This is all happening too fast. And so much knowing my decision is in the life of Caleb and my own. I didn't see any of this coming.

"Where have you been Avery! So slow. That guy your standing next to. Happens to know something about Zack. A secret he's been keeping for a year now. And Bryn, Megan, and myself just figured it out."

Voices from outside began to come close, they huddle together, talking among themselves.

I glance at Caleb, grabbing  his hand and giving it a squeeze. Kneeling down.Meeting his gaze. "You'll make it out." I whisper. "I promise."

"You also." He mummers. "I'm so sorry for getting you involved. And when we make it out of this, you'll will be my girl." He gives a boyish smile. I could kiss you right now. But I rather not in front of them. And this situation is very scary.

I turn, seeing Hannah and Megan leaving out the room. With Bryn holding the gun. I got to get us out of here. Now. I stand up.

"Avery no." He pulls me down. I let go.

"It's my turn to get you out." I say, standing back up. Walking up to Bryn.

She takes a step back."Stay where you are Avery." She points the gun at me. I hold up my hands.

"It doesn't need to be this way. I mean we are in a church." I say, walking slowing to her.

"I mean it! I will do it!" She shouts.

"I just want to talk. And ask what happened, we use to be good friends. Ever since middle school, why are you doing this?" I stand in my place.

"You mean I was the underdog while you had everything! I never seen us as friends, your were just someone I've wasted time hanging out with."

My eyes water. "Since you feel this way, then what's your point after you...."

"Revenge, is the point. I'm tired of being behind you. Did you even know that Zack wanted you?" She giggles, devilishly.

"What?"

"Yep, Cameron knows. He told him, but wasn't sure who you were at the time. Until Zack past. Which made me want to get rid of him."

"So you did kill Zack." I mumble.

"Well...yeah, though I wasn't the only one part of that situation."
This is to much to handle. My brain begins to hurt with so many questions I want too ask, but I need to get Caleb out. How? I walk closer to her.

"Bryn, maybe theirs another way. I mean I never meant to make you feel this way, ever. I do care about you. "

She trembles,"Good bye Avery." She pulls the trigger, letting the bullets fly. Hitting me like knifes digging in my skin. Falling on the cold hard floor.

"Nooo! No!" Hearing Caleb scream, rushing to my side. Pulling me close to his body. I begin to feel a burning pain in my own chest. Making it hard to breath. "Avery, look at me." My vision begins to blur."Baby, please." Hearing him plead. I feel his touch on my cheek. A tear runs down my face. Seeing a light space. Maybe I'll see Zack in hea