Damm you God

After finishing my work as the CEO I left the office and went to the Convenience store to get something to eat and headed back home while I was walking I didn't see that car was coming straight for me. I try to Dodge but I was hit harder instead and lost consciousness.

I died, and here I am sitting in front of an old man doing the begging pose, to say I was annoyed was an understatement I was pissed I got a bunch of stuff I still want to do like finally getting a handsome husband like my mum was begging for but I could only give her my dead body without even saying goodbye

"hey, old man since I died what going to happen to me now?" I sighed the old guy looked up at me with snot and tears still on his face "C-child are you not mad or scared" he said with a surprise face I look at him a gave him my Business smiles that I do when I'm pissed but don't want to show it

" of course I mad ( ̄ー ̄) but what done is done so answer my questions" he was little afraid to say anything, geez spit it out you old geezer!

*ahem* " right sorry about that, I'm going to reincarnate you in a another world I'm also going to give you three cheat of cause" he looked at me to see how I react but I hade my poker face on

" I don't really care as long as I can keep my memories cause I still want to finish my wish list that I want to do" I said " haha of course and the rest?" He laugh

" you can choose" " alright! I will give you a peaceful and fun life!~,now,  its time for you to go" he smiled at me.

Just like that I reborn as a baby, my mother who gave birth to me was beautiful, she had soft blonde hair and bright blues eyes so I guess I will be a Beauty when I grow up I smile at the thought and to my surprise my mother blush?! before I could think of anything else the door was slammed open and walked in two males.

One who I guess is my father, he had Violet hair and ruby red eyes. My father was breath taking and the other was probably my brother he was like a miniature of my father. My family was stunning! \(≧▽≦)/

Also the the two cheat god gave me was a google cheat which Contain both worlds knowledge and I can use it by giving it mana and if I search any type of magic as long as it's in a tab I can use it, I can also search object and Bring it out and it will work like normal. like for example I search for guns, then pictures of many types guns pop out and I can just grabbed it and use it and the another cheat was unlimited mana so I can use my google cheat all the time but if there is too many tabs on it then it will be slow or not work at all!

" fufu my baby is sooo beautiful~~" the woman said

" so darling what are you going to name her?" The man

" how about Rebekka Byrne van Richardson?"the women smile

"perfect!!~" he really is happy to have a baby huh? I just smile at them but all of them was all red am I that beautiful?! Wooow!~

After a while they left me be I was laying in my crib thinking about the name my mother just gifted me Rebekka~? Where did I hear that from again I keep on thinking Rebekka~ Rebekka Byrne~ then it hit me the villainess of that otomegame!! I was really addicted to it too Dammmmm you god I thought you said to have a fun and peaceful life!?

sigh- The villainess always dies in the end you know.

She was a spoiled brat when I played the game I thought that the parents are really bad at raising kids, even though they have two.

My brother is also a capture target uugghh this is annoying the villainess in the game was stupid and has a lot of Pride, she is a fool for love she 'love' the prince because he was perfect and beautiful thinking that she and the prince was a match made in heaven. Yes, the villainess was beautiful she was rank first for Beauty, she was the most beautiful person even the heroine can't beat but that what made her think she can have everything.