Growing

After that gruesome day of the knight during the ceremony none of the lights would talk. There was to be a funeral for him next Saturday. As the years passed Snow White grew up to be beautiful. She was sweet and kind to others. I liked Snow White a lot. She was the only one that remember my birthday and on Saturdays she made me lunch. Her voice was as peer is water and her heart was as big as the ocean.but as her 13 birthday came around the Corner the king and queen grew sick with a unidentified illness. The king fought hard to stay alive for If they did die the evil queen would rule and worst they would have to hand over there beloved daughter. The village thought that the king and queen were cursed by the evil queen. Doctors came in to help but none succeeded at curing them. " mom" Snow White whimpered as she talked. " don't leave me please. Dad don't leave me ether."
"Fear not my daughter for you we'll be just fine without us." Snow cried and feel to her knees. The king and queen closed there eyes and took there last breath. Snow then went to the garden and wept until she could've not no more. A moth past in tell the evil queen came. She was ugly and mean, no one liked her at all. She bossed snow around and stole stuff that belonged to her. " what else do you have snow? Surely you have more stuff for me to take." Snow White did have one thing left that the queen did not have it was a mirror. Not just any Mirror..... A magic mirror.

To be continued