0009

MANIACCHAPTER NINE

MANIAC
CHAPTER NINE

AFTER ELLIOTT AND Timothée had gone out for breakfast that day, it had been a media shit show. Photos and videos of the pair talking and laughing had begun circling around. People were convinced that they were back together. The two boys had tried to get ahead of things, but no one would listen to them. It was a disaster from start to finish. Elliott had it worse, though. Since people knew about him and Percy, people were accusing him of cheating. It just simply wasn't true, but no one cared.

Elliott was exhausted, to say the least. His sobriety had been thrown out the window, and he just wanted to rest. Worst of all, he just wanted to drink. Timothée was doing a good job of running interference and stopping him, though, but for how long would that last?

Percy hadn't been back home since that morning. Part of Elliott was grateful. He didn't think he was ready to face him just yet. Part of him was also annoyed, though. Where the hell was he? And who was he with? Was he safe?

In the midst of all of Elliott's worrying, his phone began blowing up. Was something wrong? He was going to put the phone away, but one of his favorite fan pages posted something that caught his attention. Elliott is gonna be so heartbroken. What the fuck? With a frown, he opened his phone and went to Twitter. The trending thread had him shocked, to say the least.

He Follows!
@keepingupwithelliott
Y'all,,, is this Elliott's boyfriend?

He Follows!@keepingupwithelliottY'all,,, is this Elliott's boyfriend?