Chapter 1.

I kinda hate doing povs, well cause I suck at them,so dont expect anything  really much than  3rd pov , ok?  I am still new to writing and its scary.                                                                                                                                                          _______________________________________________________________________________

                            -Izukus pov-

       Suddenly my eyes jolted awake and I feel adrenaline run through my system as I get my bearings. I shake my head to clear the fog of sleep from my mind and remember that I'm in my dorm. Quickly picking up my phone I turn off the alarm and move the blanket off of me so I can get out of bed. Heading towards my dresser I run my hand through my hair. Classic bedhead. I thought, as a smirk crosses my face.

"Hey Deku." I hear a feminine voice say as I turn my head towards it.

"Oh hey Uraraka!" I reply back with a smile.

"Are you coming to get breakfast, I heard they talked Bakugou into making pancakes?" She asks me quickly.

"I'm going to shower first, but tell him to make me some!" I reply with excitement entering my voice.

"Alright, enjoy your shower then Deku." She says as she quickly takes off down the hallway.

I continue to the bathroom and back through the door as I reach it. It had recently been renovated with grey explosion resistant tile after Kacchan go into a fight with Kirishima in here and blew a hole into the girls restroom. I walk across the cold tile towards the back where the stalls are. The stalls are green with two rooms to each stall. The first room is the dressing part of the shower, it has a rack to leave your clothes on so they stay dry.The second room is the actual shower itself, its got spots to put your shampoo and soap on the sides with a little dispenser for school provided shampoo and body wash in case you run out of your own personal supply. I quickly set my stuff down on the shelf. Luckily the clothing holder is dry meaning someone used it recently. I quickly slipped off my white and green pajamas and place them on the shelf below my clean clothes, stepping into the shower.

Once I got the shower at a good temperature I jumped in and quickly washed myself, dried, and put my uniform on. I headed out to the sitting room to see if Kacchan was nice enough to make me pancakes or not. He's been acting pretty much normal, other than being more willing to make me food lately. I wonder if-no there's now way he could have figured it out. I've done a really good job keeping it hidden. I quickly steady myself from the passing thought and head into the kitchen to see if he made me any.

"Oi, shitty Deku I made you some pancakes so be sure you eat them so I can beat you in training later." Kacchan grunts in his usual rough manner.

While Kacchan is an Alpha I've luckily never needed to protect myself from his pheromones or his alpha voice. I guess I'm lucky to never have needed to handle that issue.

"Thanks Kacchan, but I'll be beating you at the training later." I quickly reply back to him.

He just glares in response. I quickly take a seat next to Uraraka grabbing my fork so I can take a bite. Looking around the room it appears there's a heated conversation going on about if All Might can really punch someone all the way to the moon.

"There is just no way, it can't be possible." Todoroki states.

"We all saw it though, I mean there is no mistaking the fact it went straight for the moon until you couldn't see it anymore." Quickly replies Iida as he waves his hand in the air.