𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

One by one we all go down the entrance of the tunnel. Starting with Steve and ending with me so we could both help the kids get down.

I jump down the hole. Stumbling a bit and I then get my balance. I had a flash light in one hand and a gun in my other hand. I flash my flash light around my surroundings. The walls were cover in these dark black veins and slimy goop.

Steve starts the led the way as he snatches the map from mike.

"Y'all keep up, if any of you little shits die down here I'm getting the blame. Y'all got that dips shits. Now come on, let's go."

We all start walking. I walk towards the back to make sure nothing bad happens to anyone back here.

Dustin starts to trail behind. I keep walking. "Come on dusti-" I start. Dustin screams and curses as he falls to the floor. I run back. "Dustin what happened, are you ok." I yell.

"Shit, it's in my mouth, it's in my mouth." He screeches.

The others come trailing behind me. Dustin starts to calm down.

"Yeah I'm ok." He says and gets up.

Groans like "are you serious"and "what an idiot" come from the kids as we continue walking. I help Dustin up.

"For know you stay in front of me." I say and he nods his head.

We continue to walk and we catch up with the others. We walk until Steve stops.

"Alright wheeler, I think we found your hub. Let's drench it." He says.

We all start to put gasoline all over the over the open Space Until the whole area was covered.

One we we finish we all crouch down near the tunnel we came from.

"Alright are you guys ready." Steve says and he gets "ready's" from every one. He takes out his light and flips it open. He throws the lighter on the the gasoline and for a split second we watch as it Ignites.

Then we take action. We all start to run.

We run following Steve's guidance and me still trailing behind the kids. Mike slips and falls as he was running and a slimy "vain" grabs onto his leg. "Steve!" I yell as I start to shot it trying hard not to shot mikes leg. Steve comes in and beats it with his bat until it lets go. He picks mike up and we gather ourselves about to run again til we're stop by a small demogorgen.

I back all the kids back. Dustin steps forward. "Dart"

We all yell at him to get back as he walks forward. He begins to shush us and continues to walk forwards.

"Hey buddy it's me dustin. You remember me?" Dustin says as dart begins to move forward.

"You hungry? I got our favorite. Nougat." Dustin say while taking out a 3 musketeers bar and crumbs it into pieces and places it in front of dart. Darts starts to eat it and Dustin waves for us to go. We start to walk past him and dart making sure not to make him angry. Dustin says his goodbyes and we start making our way back to the entrance.

We can see the rope and we all start running faster. A pounding noise hits the floor causing the tunnel to move, pushing us all back.

"What was that?" Max's says. We hear loud growls.

"There're coming." Mikes says

"Come on lets go!" Steve yells.

We all sprint to the rope . Me and Steve start pushing up kids one by one. The growls start getting louder and sound a lot closer. Everyone is up but me, Dustin and Steve. "We're not going to make it. We're going to die. I knew it Steve. I fucking knew it." I say. I could see the demo dogs running towards us at a fast past.