Black Angel

(3rd) POV

(Y) groans in pain as he got up from his bed with a sleeping Alice by his side, a smile on her lips as she slept. The young ravenette looks at the alarm clock on the night stand, showing the time which was currently 5.30 am.

The sun itself still has not risen from the horizon so he lays back down and brought the blonde girl into a cuddle, falling back asleep.

(Y/n)'s POV

My sleepy eyes were rudely awoke by the blaring sound of the alarm clock causing for me to slam my hand on the off button. The sound of running water was heard and I turned my head towards the bathroom to see Alice's naked figure taking a bath.

(Y) : [cue in massive nosebleed]

I hid my head under the blankets in order to wait for her finish and put on her school uniform, pretending to be asleep was the best option I had. But that didn't work on her though...

Alice : "You can look if you want darling~"

My face becomes more reddish as I pulled the covers over me higher to hide the obvious blush I had. A giggle was heard as the sound of the running water stopped, meaning that she was done. I slowly peered my head over the blanket and saw her drying her golden locks while being completely naked, I think my buddy down there was getting a little excited.

After getting prepared, the two of us went downstairs to see Milicas being cornered by our two daughters.

Milicas : "(Y)-senpai! P-please help me!"

A chuckle escaped my vocal chords as I picked up Yui and Premiere causing the red head to let out a sigh of relief.

Alice : "You three are lively this morning. Has something happen?"

Yui : "Premiere said Milicas likes her more than me! So we asked him which one of us he likes more!"

The ravenette girl exclaimed pouting as Milicas regained his scared expression causing me and Alice to chuckle. We managed to convince them that Milicas liked them both equally, eating breakfast like we usually do.

(Y) : "Mili, Rias is your aunt correct?"

He nods swallowing his food before speaking.

Milicas : "Yes she is (Y)-senpai, is there something bothering you?"

(Y) : "No, I just have a feeling that she has set her eyes on the Red One."

Alice : "I overheard his best friends shouting at him in anger because he got a girlfriend, apparently they are going on a date today."

I spat my drink and began to cough after hearing such a horrific news. But then I realized, no one would be stupid enough to like that guy aside from his potentially powerful Sacred Gear.

Premiere : "Papa are you okay!?"

(Y) : "I-I'm fine sweetie *cough* just surprised is all..."

Alice : "I never would have thought such a horny teen would get a girlfriend..."

(Y) : "It must be related to the Red One. Alice, I want you to take care of the kids while I go investigate."