Was it you?

(Tony's POV)

"So what happened Tony?" The investigator asked. I was handcuffed to the chair so I just told him.

" Heres how it wen"Hi, This is Nick Austin speaking."

"Hey."

"Who is this?"

"Wanna play?"

"Um..Answer my question first."

"Tony. Tony Lopez."

"Oh hey T!"

"So, wanna play?"

"Uh. Yeah sure, I have nothing else to do!"

"Great. Meet me at my house in...10."

"Wait! Why am I coming over again..heh."

"There's some games I wanna play."

"Kay, I'll be there!"

"Heh...Bye..!"

I was walking to your house. I knocked on the door. Nobody was home, I guess it was just me and you..you and me alone.

You lead me to the couch, blankets scattered on the floor. Lights were dimmed. All I could see was your LED lights. Strung across the house, Purple. That was your favorite color. Or maybe it was blue. You liked blue lollipops and pink flowers in my hair, I thought as you sat me in a chair.

You put a blindfold over my eyes and made me count to twenty.

Tony put a blindfold over my eyes and made me count to twenty.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

...

19

20!

Ready Or Not Here I Come!

It was fun, we were just playing hide and seek 'till...

You pushed me down. I felt your hand move over my chest, down my leg. You didn't stop. I didn't mind. It's like you read my mind.

We went to your mattress. Woah, This is a lot of stress. I kept up with your movements. But it all went black. 'Till my eyes fluttered open. It was bright and tight. It was getting hard to breath, I was under the covers with you. You looked too peaceful.

I remember legs spread, Heads moving, lips touching along with hands, screaming names. I don't want to play any games.

It took me this long to get this. I was tired of always chasing-

You kissed me.

Chasing you around.

I was head heels over you. Literally. I fell. You didn't care.

You asked me to leave. But you were harsh about it. I didn't care.

"I don't give a fuck about you anyways."

-N

"Who said I ever gave a shit 'bout you!?"

-T

"Well, I can see why. I mean you never share your toys or communicate."

-N

I guess I'm just a play date to you.

I was in your bed. I had nothing to say, Yes I felt very guilty.

I tried to say something but you walked away. I wish I had monopoly over your mind.

God. I wish I didn't care all the time."