--

A while later we pull into the parking lot of Frankie's, a mini golf, arcade and go-kart track. I get excited because it had been forever since I came to a place like this.

"I figured we'd warm up with some mini golf and then I could crush you in air hockey." Chris teases as he holds the door open for me.

"We'll see about that." I say with a smirk.

Mini Golf was fun. We took our time and goofed off, neither of us caring about the score. True to his word, Chris did beat me in air hockey, but I gave him a run for his money. We stopped for a quick slice of pizza before hitting the go karts. My dad and I had daddy-daughter date nights and we usually opted for racing each other in go karts. I feel a pang in my stomach but shake it off, remembering my vow to not be sad. I think I surprised Chris with my go-kart skills. After I finish my victory dance, I turn to see his eyes darken with desire as he looks at me. My insides jump at his stare, and I blush.

"Are you ready to go?" his voice, a little husky.

"Sure." I say as casually as I can.

I am curious to see where he lives, but I also can't keep my eyes off his lips. Once we are in the car, I decide to text Fiona that I am staying over at my mom's. I know she'll worry when I don't return to our dorm like usual. There is no place I'd rather be right now than with Chris, being this close to him, his smell, hearing his infectious laughter. This brings my thoughts to the current situation. I think about how horrible I felt since I stopped things with Chris and how happy he makes me, even on days like today. How can I deny the affect he has on me, and I him? I thought about how loving and caring Fiona is, and how I couldn't imagine her not being my friend. Chris and I aren't even dating. We should really see if a relationship would work before bringing it to Fiona's attention. What if we made all this fuss about telling her and getting her to accept Chris and I's relationship just to decide to break up?

"Careful, your head might explode." Chris says, bringing me out of my thoughts and making me giggle a little. I just giggled. Oh my, I must really like him.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks gently

"Us." I manage to admit out loud.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I confirm, looking up to see we have pulled into the driveway of a small bungalow. I decide to be honest about my thoughts with Chris.

"I was thinking how we should try to see if we can even make a relationship work between us before worrying about what Fiona will think." I swallow thickly, "And I was thinking about how you make me feel..."

Chris's lips cut me off as he kisses me eagerly. I melt into it, sighing in pleasure. We stop kissing only to get out of the car. Chris grabs my hand and leads me to the side door. He unlocks it and as soon as the door closes behind us, pushes me up against it. His lips meet mine and his arms go around my waist. My hands grab at his neck, playing with his hair as his tongue enters my mouth. An involuntary moan leaves my throat and Chris lets out a low growl.

My body is instantly responding to him and I am slightly disappointed when he pulls away. I look up at him, with his swollen lips, tousled hair, and wild eyes, darkened with lust. He leads me to his bedroom. I pull him to me, wanting to continue our kissing. He obliges and turns us around so that I am standing with the backs of my legs against the bed. His lips make their way down my neck and I gasp at the pleasant sensation. Chris helps me up onto the bed and lays down next to me, taking my hand and bringing it to his lips.

"If I don't stop now, I won't be able to."

"Then don't." I say breathlessly.

His eyes darken and he leans up over me, his lips barely brushing mine.