Part 14

Siddhant told his decision to doctor...

Doctor: Mr. siddhant what are you telling.. she is not normal girl to handle at home...

Siddhant: but she is not abnormal or dangerous too... she is just like a kid.. so what..  I will take care of her like a child...

Doctor: but what is the need???

Siddhant: I realised roli is no more separate from me... I can't live without her... she is also affectionate to me... so I think the change in place as well as my affection & my family care will bring some changes on her...

Doctor: I can understand your concern... but whether your family accept... whether you can handle...

Siddhant: I believe I can... 

Doctor: another thing is what rights you have to take her... I mean what answer I can give if her relatives come & ask how I can send...

Siddhant: which relative doctor??? The people who never cared for her till date...

 Doctor: Still even legally...

Siddhant: Doctor I will marry Roli...

Doctor: what???

Siddhant: yes I will take her with me as my wife...

Siddhant went near mandir like which was there...

He took the sindoor...

Siddhant came near Roli...

Filled Roli's forehead with Sindoor...

Doctor was shocked...

Siddhant: Doctor... now she is my wife & I think no problem in sending Roli with me..  I will register our marriage legally & submit the papers in a week time...

Doctor: now I got nothing to say... you can take your wife ..

Siddhant: doctor I want to have the file of Roli...

Doctor: Sure...

Doctor looked at that lady...

Doctor: you bring roli's file & her things...

Lady: yes doctor...

She went and came back in a while...

The file was given to Siddhant...

Siddhant took Roli to the car and made her to sit in the car...

He kept her file & things behind..

Siddhant started driving towards Bharatwaj house...