6

"You're cute" Kairi says out of no where as we were talking from our windows.

"Have you seen me today, this isnt cute" I say standing up to show him my outfit.

"You're always cute"

"Stop" I say covering my cheeks so he wouldnt see me blush.

"Can I come over, we can watch a movie"

"Yeah, but just so you know, Mattia and Ale are coming over later."

"Cool, it's just us for now though" he says crawling out of his window and through mine.

"You know you could have gone through the front door right?"

"That would have taken so much longer though" he says hugging me and jumping onto my bed.

"So, how's celia"

"Can we not talk about Celia"

"Well, shes your girlfriend and I'm you're bestfriend. I think this is something we should talk about."

"I told her I wanted to talk earlier, she said we could facetime at 7."

"What're you gonna talk about?"

"Dont play dumb Cadence, you know what I need to talk to her about"

"I dont wanna be the reason she gets her heart broken" I say playing with my ring and looking at the ground.

"Its not your fault that I dont like her the way I like you"

"I guess" I sigh

"Look Cadence" kairi says grabbing my chin and making me look at him."I don't wanna lead her on. I have feelings for someone else and if I keep this relationship me and celia have going in for any longer its gonna hurt all 3 of us, okay?"

"Okay" i nod hugging hi

"So which movie" kai says flopping onto my bed.

"Kai, it's already 6:30, you have to call Celia soon, we dont have time for a movie"

"You wanna know what we do have time for?" He asks sitting up and grabbing my waist.

"Hm?" I ask.

"This" he says pulling me onto his lap and covering my face and neck with small kisses

"Slow down buddy, you're not single yet. You can hit me up in about an hour when you're single" I laugh pushing him off of me lighly.

"I dont know C, it might take me a while to get over this breakup" kai jokes crossing his arms.

"Oh yeah? Is that why you're in my bed right now, before it even happened"

"Mhm" he smiles wrapping his arms around me, while I'm still sitting on his lap. "Whens Mattia coming?"

"He said 10 minutes 30 minutes ago, so in Mattia time he should be here any minute" I say as I lean forward and lay my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his neck. We just sit like this for a few minutes.

"YO CADENC- oh uh hi kai, I feel like I'm interrupting something here" Mattia says as he walks into my room.

"Nah you're good" I say crawling off of kairis lap and sitting next to him. "Hes gotta go anyway" I say looking at the time. 6:45.

"Tell Celia I said Hi, when you talk to her instead of being in love with our bestfriend" Mattia says laughing

"Shut the fuck up asshole" Kairi says flipping him off before he climbs through my window and into his room.

"How long?" Mattia asks looking at me.

"How long what?" I say confused letting out a small laugh.

"How long have you been in love with him"

"I dont know, probably always, but I only realized it when me and Max started getting in arguments about him, and the things max would say about me loving him actually being true is when I realized it"

"Hes leaving her right?"

"Yeah, that's why hes on the phone with her right now."

"Bout time y'all got together low key"

"Yeah, I guess I'm kinda in love with the guy" I laugh

Uhhhhhhhh I guess I'm gonna continue this story now ummmmm because I found this chapter and realized I never posted it so yuh