Chapter 3 - Adventure part 2

Start from the beginning

(Sona) "Yes headmaster's and head mistress, once we had found the cave my peerage along with Rias and her peerage waited for Teams RWBY and JNRP to catch up. Riser along with his peerage did not wait for teams RWBY  and JNRP and went into the cave, after both teams arrived as a group we all walked into the cave."

Rias then stepped forward next to Sona.

(Rias) "After exploring the cave and finding the temple we stumbled upon Riser and his peerage being beaten by a sdemon, me and my peerage tried to fight the demon once it had noticed us thinks to Jaune."

(Sona) "We...were out matched by this demon and would of likely died if not for Y/N law had shown up and defeated the demon"

The head masters and head mistress were taken back by this and looked up towards the group.

(Ozpin) "You mean Y/N law just happened to show up?"

(Jaune) "Yes sir"

Jaune said stepping next to Rias and sona as he gulped.

(Jaune) "Like Mrs.sitri said if Y/N hadn't come along and used his ice magic we would have never been able to defeat the demon"

(Sirzech) "Ice magic?"

(Sona) "It wasn't magic, his ice power was from the imperial arms known as demons extract"

(Tsunade) "Wait the demon Extract? The same one that general Esdeath is said to be the soul weilder of?"

Sona nodded as she turned to head mistress Tsunade

(Sona) "Yes maim I can confirm this with the demon mark that had appeared in his left eye"

Tsunade put a hand under her chain thinking.

(Sirzech) "This raises question about how was Y/N was able to get some of the demons extract in his body, and the question of how powerful Mr.Law has become since his time in prison. But this does not answer our question about your missing sword?"

(Rias) "The reason why is because Y/N is now the weilder of demons demise"

(Ozpin) "This is not good at all, Tsunade can you assemble a team of ninjas to spy on Mr.law to see if he has become evil."

(Tsunade) "I know a team that is currently on a mission for a while, I'll contact their sensei and tell them they have another once back"

(Nezu) "I'll also send a squad of heros along with one pro incase things get ugly."

(Ozpin) "Thank you now as for all of you are all dismissed"

Everyone nodded as the group left the headmaster's and head mistress in the office.

Back with Y/N

Y/N is currently walking around town, next to him was Arma in her human form with updated clothing. She is currently wearing a dark green jacket with a black under dress, on her legs were Leggings and black boots for foot wear.

 She is currently wearing a dark green jacket with a black under dress, on her legs were Leggings and black boots for foot wear